3 songs off Sky Blue Sky available to listen to

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to force myself not to listen to these. But failed miserably after five minutes. I like alot. Especially Either Way.

Very... "Hell is Chrome"-ish.

Not bad though. I probably like Walken the most, which surprises me, since I didn't care too much for the live version. You Are My Face comes in second for me. But this is only after one listen, so...

I do like it though. :D

I really thought I'd like Walken more than I do. Again, I've only listened to it through once, but the vocals don't sound as happy and carefree as they seemed to live. The guitars solo is cool though - especially the one right at the end, which is barely a solo, but is just cool. You Are My Face and Either Way are good, again, only after one listen. This is shaping up to be an album I'll like a lot.

I think these are solid songs. Put on some headphones and appreciate how terrible the sound quality of these mp3s are...very flat. Now that is coming from someone who typically doesn't care or claim to be able to tell such things, but the sound is so flat that I really think these incredible songs will be even more incredible when we hear them in their full depth. Anyone else notice?

Good Damn Morning !!!

Best breakfast in a while and give me "sketchy territory" anyday.

"Either Way", what can one say...ya know I'm not a big Trey A., the

Phish dude fan but know a good bit of his music and hear alot of Trey

(mainly in arraignment) hear.

Not real excited with "Walken"...wheres my bass?

Have a KIND day folks.

Good Damn Morning !!!

Best breakfast in a while and give me "sketchy territory" anyday.

"Either Way", what can one say...ya know I'm not a big Trey A., the

Phish dude but know a good bit of his music and hear alot of Trey

(mainly in arraignment) hear.

Not real excited with "Walken"...wheres my bass?

Have a KIND day folks.

What drugs are you taking with your breakfast?

I think these are solid songs. Put on some headphones and appreciate how terrible the sound quality of these mp3s are...very flat. Now that is coming from someone who typically doesn't care or claim to be able to tell such things, but the sound is so flat that I really think these incredible songs will be even more incredible when we hear them in their full depth. Anyone else notice?

Yeah, they are only 128kbps - I have absolutely no doubt they will sound better on cd or vinyl.