Wilco To Stream 'Sky Blue Sky' Tonight

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how does everyone think that this is going to work... will it be literally streaming once in its entirety, start to finish from wilcoworld or do you think you will be able to select individuals tracks from the album until the wee hours of the morning.. i hope the second, but i have no clue

how does everyone think that this is going to work... will it be literally streaming once in its entirety, start to finish from wilcoworld or do you think you will be able to select individuals tracks from the album until the wee hours of the morning.. i hope the second, but i have no clue

i am guessing it will be like the sunken treasure stream; you could start it from the beginning at any time during the time frame it was up.

welcome mickey.

so say someone gets a good audio capture tonight, where is the best place for said

person to upload it? rapidshare?

If some one were to do that I don't really think it'd matter where it was uploaded as long as its pretty easy access. Rapidshare would work fine....

Does anyone know when they will stop streaming the album because I am going to be out tonight but should be home between midnight and 1 am?

Maybe they wan't the first listen to be on their terms. Anyway, very cool. My refreshments are ready. B)

maybe they are extremely confident about the new album, and think it is so good that they can't wait until may to share it with their fans, getting everyone more excited...