Jeff solo show in Chicago!!

Hi everyone,

Ok, so here's the deal.....we are raising money for the scholarship fund at our kids' school. This show was offered to the parents at a school event last week. I thought we would sell a heck of a lot more tickets than we did. SO.........I am going to open this show up to you guys and well, anyone who you guys tell about it! It's going to be Friday April 6. It will be at the Vic, but don't call The Vic about it yet. I will get all the details about how to get tickets and post it here on Monday. We sold the tickets at school for $150.00 to $250.00. I will lower the price when we put them on sale to $100.00. I realize that is a lot of money, but it's for charity and it will be fun. It will be like getting a chance to go to a living room show in a very large living room!

The show will be at 8:00 and it will be 18 and over. There will be no opener. Just Jeff.

I hope to see you there!

Thanks!

xxoo

srmt (Jeff's wife)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for letting us know, and a very cool cause. I was just thinking that Jeff does more shows for charity than anyone else I know of, that's for sure.

As a bonus, it's on Good Friday! The songs about Jesus smoking crack, etc., will take on extra significance!

a good idea would be to tape it possibly SBD then ask for a donation to all who download it. I donated to the Kawaski (sp?) fund when I download those '05 vic shows.

Great, now I feel selfish...thanks. The download with a donation sounds like a great idea.

We would love to attend....hoping we can make it out from Baltimore again for another great show!

Mike and I are anxiously anticipating all the details.

Susan.....I wish I'd had the gusto to speak more to you and Jeff at Erin's Living Room Show.

I hope you all are enjoying the hummingbird mugs!

Love, Vanessa

AKA hummingbird

We are anxiously trying to figure out how dignified it would be to come (to a Jeff Tweedy solo show) from Kansas. :P

Many thanks for the info. Susan! We look forward to more details. :)