Jeff solo show in Chicago!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if I can talk the wife into this again so soon (she's all into logic and budgets, and whatnot), but you never know! Sounds like a good thing to do.

It will be like getting a chance to go to a living room show in a very large living room!

Ohhh!?! How big IS the Vic? I really should go to this. $100 for the ticket is doable.... I've got points for a plane ticket. Not sure if I can afford a divorce right now.

Ohhh!?! How big IS the Vic? I really should go to this. $100 for the ticket is doable.... I've got points for a plane ticket. Not sure if I can afford a divorce right now.

Make sure you've got enough lawn to mow and shirts to fold, and you'll be okay.

:thumbup

Count me in for 2 tickets... Patiently awaiting details. Thanks Sue and Jeff for another opportunity to hear Jeff. It's not Barrington, but The Vic will be great!

Tom

tweedy_ryan_2007.jpg

Ok......here is the ticket info......

The tickets will go on sale tomorrow (tuesday) at noon! You can get them through Ticketmaster OR the Vic box office where you can avoid the service charge. The Vic is at 3145 N. Sheffield. The box office hours are Monday through Friday-noon to 6pm.

Tickets will be $100.00 and there will be an AWESOME Johnny Lackey poster for sale at the show. The show will be at 8:00, doors at 7, it's 18 and over and there will be no opener. Just an evening of Jeff.

I really hope I see you all there!!

Thanks so much,

Susan