SBS Preorders: Put your MusicToday bitching here!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just received my notice that cd/dvd has been shipped:

:P

The following items have been shipped to:

me

ATLANTA, GA

US USA

Qty Ord Qty Ship Qty BO Qty Canc Ext Price Sku/Item Description

1 1 0 0 $18.99 WCCD29/PREORDER Wilco Sky Blue Sky CD/DVD

Me too!

Me three.

Anybody know where musictoday ships from? I've never ordered from them before my SBS pre order. Snail mail could get here Monday if it's close...

I believe it might be Crozet, VA, a town outside Charlottesville.

My tracking confirmation thingy says it left the Charlottesville UPS. It's coming via 2nd day air.

I think(?) I paid extra for the fastest shipping...as I'm sure most did. Who would want to get it after the release date?!

I think we've got a pretty good shot at a Monday arrival! :dancing

Since I've heard it already and im on a tight budget, I opted for slow as possible mail.

I've only heard the web rip (about a thousand times) because I opted out of the later leak, so I'm still psyched to get the real deal in my hands, check out the packaging, hear the vinyl and all of that good stuff. I'm a bit of a merch freak too...I get excited over shirts and stickers and things. :hyper

Oh god, it gets worse and worse. My old college email account was finally deleted, too bad that is the one music today has me under. Also too bad I can't change the email on my music today profile. Also too bad when I log in on the music today site it shows no proof that I have payed for the cd/dvd. This could amount to one of the biggest dissapointments/technology snafus of my life. Shit.

Also too bad when I log in on the music today site it shows no proof that I have payed for the cd/dvd.

Don't forget that these weren't purchased from the normal Wilco Musictoday store, but the "Sky Blue Sky Preorder Store" or whatever. So your order won't show up under your Wilco account.

Don't forget that these weren't purchased from the normal Wilco Musictoday store, but the "Sky Blue Sky Preorder Store" or whatever. So your order won't show up under your Wilco account.

Just the kind of brain I need. Thankyou, meltdown temporatily averted.