More on the "controversy"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Sue for posting that weblog. I have been wondering if the debate would be noted somewhere else. I am frankly surprised it has not appeared on the NY Times or Rolling Stone. It would seem to be a good story.

I can't imagine Wilco is completely surprised by the comments that have appeared on a public forum. It's basically a free for all, and alot of people, myself included, have been defending them.

Thanks to Sue for posting that weblog. I have been wondering if the debate would be noted somewhere else. I am frankly surprised it has not appeared on the NY Times or Rolling Stone. It would seem to be a good story.

I can't imagine Wilco is completely surprised by the comments that have appeared on a public forum. It's basically a free for all, and alot of people, myself included, have been defending them.

When the revolution comes, we'll be greatly rewarded. We are like the Death Eaters who stayed loyal even when Voldemort was in hiding.

When the revolution comes, we'll be greatly rewarded. We are like the Death Eaters who stayed loyal even when Voldemort was in hiding.

HE'S NOT IN HIDING ANYMORE?! (I'm only up to the fourth year)

He dies in book 5. The last 2 books are just Harry and his friends having fun and stuff.

Yeah, just getting high and riding around on their broomsticks doing ollies and hanging out at the 7-11 and stuff.

I can't believe I actually get all those references (just started reading these books in April).

Sorry about your thread, Sue.

You are on the path to only reading books about magicians and unicorns my friend. There's no turning back now.

p.s. You'll probably be reading comic books before you know it. If you already aren't.

No love for my "the only thing he endorsed was his check" line. :ohwell

That's a good line, homes.

Thats a great blog.

But I would like to point out to Earl that he's wrong about Harry killing Voldemort.

It was actually Dumbledore's phoenix Fawkes, who was hiding in the shadows while Harry and Ron were in the abandoned girls bathroom while getting dating advice from Moaning Myrtle

Harry kills Buckbeak in a coke fueled rampage in the middle of book 6. Then Hagrid, Hermoine, Ron and Cho have an orgy.

Shit, I'm ruining the books.

I can't believe I just did that.

And it's totally off topic. Sorry, Sue. Thanks for the link to the blog - I always enjoy reading it.

Dammit I should have replied to that post when I had the chance. I abstained with my opinion, which isn't any different than many others... that could have been my 15 minutes, that could have knocked Tweedy-in-law into a stooper. He would've told Jeff, and I could've travelled with the band defending their positions on everything.

Actually one time at my local venue, I had to have a disucussion with Jeffs brother as he claimed the table I was sitting at was reserved for him. I didn't realize who he was so I was pretty damn rude about it until Jeff put the spot light up and was like I'd like to say hi to my family who made it in." I felt a bit like an ass then, but I stood in line for a long time to claim a good table so I got over it.

I knew this would happen,we all look like assholes now.Some smell better than others,some might be a little larger,but at the end of the day they all serve the same purpose.