Ugliest men in Rock and Roll

Some of the folks on the list and others cited afterwards do not belong on the list. However, these guys should be on "The List":

A makeup-less Marilyn Manson. This makes me think the whole persona/make-up thing is merely a ruse:

marilyn_manson.jpg

Tom Petty:

tompetty.png

michael-jackson.jpg

The meeting of MM and Iggy, two guys who should be on "The List":

Iggy-Manson.jpg

And the lost Ramone brother, Patti Smith:

Patti_Smith_Copenhagen_1976.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ronnie Lane:

He looked bad in The Small Faces, then he looked the coolest one in The Faces, he also looked great as a gypsy (proof that looking like a gypsy suits some people), but by the time the M.S kicked in, and his eyes went wonky, he went back to his Small Faces - rat looking - ways.

ThePassingShow.jpg

Any list like this that doesn't have ANY of the original Stones is b.s.

is that seriously john popper? holy fuck. he's downright scary these days.

Looks like a pre-stomach-staple pic. Popper and band trashed my place in VA once in '88. The nitrous tank was the only thing standing when the heat showed up.

Looks like a pre-stomach-staple pic. Popper and band trashed my place in VA once in '88. The nitrous tank was the only thing standing when the heat showed up.

Do tell......sounds like quite the evening. Is Popper still alive?

I also didn't mean to say all Brit rockers are ugly, just that if there were a contest.......They seem to have dental issues. :D

Do tell......sounds like quite the evening. Is Popper still alive?

I also didn't mean to say all Brit rockers are ugly, just that if there were a contest.......They seem to have dental issues. :D

I was pals with their original road manager (their high school buddy, my college chum) and they came around the time their first hit "But Anyway" was making the circuits (yet no official album yet). They liked drugs and party-in' as did we so it melded. Lots of whiskey, too. Upturned tables and dancin' fools.

Cops came by around 2:30-3:00 a.m. and the nitrous had already knocked us all prone. Bodies strewn about. No citations due to yours truly's verbals. I was always good with the smooth talkin'.

I was pals with their original road manager (their high school buddy, my college chum) and they came around the time their first hit "But Anyway" was making the circuits (yet no official album yet). They liked drugs and party-in' as did we so it melded. Lots of whiskey, too. Upturned tables and dancin' fools.

Cops came by around 2:30-3:00 a.m. and the nitrous had already knocked us all prone. Bodies strewn about. No citations due to yours truly's verbals. I was always good with the smooth talkin'.

"We are, after all, professionals." :thumbup