is that real? i didn't get one. :(

I believe it is from Warner Bros Customer Service ( wbrcustserv@emsi.echomail.com ) . Check your junk mailbox. My yahoo addy did not consider it spam but maybe your mail provider did.

So yeah, I'm assuming it's real. I'm not sure why anyone would bother to fake it.

And ... I cannot WAIT for live Neil. :worship

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is from Warner Bros Customer Service ( wbrcustserv@emsi.echomail.com ) . Check your junk mailbox. My yahoo addy did not consider it spam but maybe your mail provider did.

So yeah, I'm assuming it's real. I'm not sure why anyone would bother to fake it.

And ... I cannot WAIT for live Neil. :worship

not in the junk mail folder either. this should be interesting. cd or not, seeing Neil is going to be pretty amazing.

Yesterday's setlist (pretty outstanding):

From Hank To Hendrix

Ambulance Blues

Sad Movies

A Man Needs A Maid

No One Seems To Know

Harvest

Campaigner

Journey Through The Past

Mellow My Mind

Love Art Blues

Love Is A Rose

Heart Of Gold

The Loner

Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

Dirty Old Man

Spirit Road

Bad Fog Of Loneliness

Winterlong

Oh, Lonesome Me

The Believer

No Hidden Path

Cinnamon Girl

Tonight's The Night

Whoa whoa whoa, now wait just an effin' minute here...

That may be the greatest Neil setlist I've ever seen. THREE unreleased '76 songs, Bad Fog, AND Ambulance Blues? Not to mention Campaigner and JTTP.

I was really hoping that they would add a Vancouver date between Seattle and LA. I know it's ridiculous to complain when a tour skips your city, but :cryin !!!

I read the setlist only to torture myself further.

I just hope he tours some next year too. He skipped big parts of the us, not to mention europe and other places, like his homeland!

I'm definately jealous of you guys that are going, I just hope I get to see neil one day.

The only way that could be better is if he played "Captain Kennedy"!

"Hey Neil fan, thanks for being the first in ordering tickets and the new album "Chrome Dreams II". As a thank you, we wanted to give you an exclusive preview of the full album in advance of next week's release date. As we mentioned in an earlier email, you'll receive your CD copy of the album next week and until then click on the links below and enjoy the new music. Thanks for your support."

the latest email from Warner. there were links to each song on the album (streamed) that could be saved if you had the full version of quicktime. interesting. a bit late since, it's already out there, but something different from a record label.

Neil's Recent Setlist :worship

God I can't imagine what would happen to my mind if i heard him start strumming Ambulance Blues Live. I'd probably miss the rest of the show by going into shock.

I just went down and picked up the new album. I'm stuck at work and can't listen to it so that sucks. But i did hear the first 3 minutes of Ordinary People for the first time. It sounds good. I'm happy to finally have a good version of this song. My live version the sound quality was not the best. My expectations for this album are not much so i'm excited to check it out and maybe neil will surprise me.

I was wrong, it is the third night, and fair is being nice about the quality, but the show is freakin awesome. I hope to god I can somehow either win the lottery, somehow get free plane tickets somewhere, or some by some miracle he comes to florida so I can see him.

To those of you with tickets, somehow, wow you are amazingly lucky just doesn't seem to cover it.

"I wanna see what's never been seen, I wanna live that age old dream, come on now, let's go together, we'll take the best right now!"

Here's a review of the Oregon show.

Young's deadpan humor was on display during the acoustic set. When he sipped on his beer and many in the audience applauded, he replied, "How can you cheer for a piece of crap beer like this?" A running joke had to do with his replies to the numerous shouted song requests that he had no intention of fulfilling: "I'll write that down, that's a good idea" was a typical response.