Pillowy Star's birthday!

Have a wonderful day! (All I can remember right now is "Geburtstag"...oh, and "Freuhliche"..."Geweinnachten" is Christmas though...uhm, I won't embarrass myself any further...just hope it's a happy one!) :lol :)

Best wishes on your special day!

Sending warmest wishes and enormous hugs across all these many miles, and wishing you the best year of your life! :cheers

Of course you'll also need cake, sweetest....here, I've been baking all day, hope you like it. (If not, I'm sure the members of VC will help consume it. :yes )

beautiful_cake.jpg

I hope you have had a wonderful day with that cute doe-eyed husband of yours!

Oh! Please be sure Tara also gets a piece of the cake, as it is her day too! Much love to the both of you. :wub

Awwww thank you all! I had indeed a lovely day, Tara burst into happy tears when she saw the surprise Rob and I had for her - a completely renovated room (formerly mainly blue) in pink-red-leopard look - my parents were relaxed for a change (a true miracle!!), even my brother came :o, loads of homemade Indian and Thai food, tickets to see Meat Loaf in October.........it was a nice birthday, and now I am gonna tuck into Donna's cake if you don't mind :lol

:wub