Vibes for my grandfather

Hey all,

Time to work your magic (I know we have it around here) and send some vibes to my grandfather in Florida. He's had it tough the last few years....first prostate cancer, then leukemia....battling both for many years now. Figures that a busted hip would land him in the hospital for surgery and that he'd catch pneumonia from being weakened by the procedure. I don't think there's much hope right now, but he could sure use some vibes for a comfortable exit. He's one hell of a guy....old school Italian with a heart of gold. I kind of thought he would outlive me.

Anyway, thanks.

:ohwell

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

Time to work your magic (I know we have it around here) and send some vibes to my grandfather in Florida. He's had it tough the last few years....first prostate cancer, then leukemia....battling both for many years now. Figures that a busted hip would land him in the hospital for surgery and that he'd catch pneumonia from being weakened by the procedure. I don't think there's much hope right now, but he could sure use some vibes for a comfortable exit. He's one hell of a guy....old school Italian with a heart of gold. I kind of thought he would outlive me.

Anyway, thanks.

:ohwell

Vibes.

Vibes.

Vibes.

Aww, lots of vibes for comfort and peace. :(

Aww. Triple Ganesh, coming up.

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

And one more for good measure.

Ganesh20Trone202.jpg

Thanks, everyone.

A little tidbit from my No No's life (Nonno is Italian for Grandfather and it somehow morphed into No No for all of us grandkids)....

He was a pilot in WWII. He was shot down and spent almost 2 years in a German work camp. After a long time of being imprisoned the men in his barracks started to sink lower and lower, not keeping their building clean, not grooming themselves....my grandfather gave them an inspiring speech that snapped them all back into shape. He told them that even though they were in a bad situation, they were still alive and still representing their country, and that they should present themselves to the Germans with dignity and pride to show them that they haven't been broken. The men cleaned up themselves and their surroundings, held their heads up and put on brave faces to the Germans from then on.