• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dharma Spam

I loved that the wine said "Box Wine" on the packaging.

I didn't catch that until I looked at the screen caps this morning.

Last season, I think in the episode where Ben took Locke to see Jacob, he told Richard to take everyone to the temple.

I figured they must be hiding somewhere - I guess they are out of the storyline for now. Although, several of them were killed off last season - if I recall correctly.

I figured they must be hiding somewhere - I guess they are out of the storyline for now. Although, several of them were killed off last season - if I recall correctly.

yeah. Last night on the enhanced version of last week's epsiode the captions told us the others were instructed to go to the temple.

the actor who plays richard is on another show right now (cane), so we probably won't see them for a while.

What does this mean, if anything?

the guy playing Kate's attorney starred in the movie "Frequency". The movie was about time-travel. The character played by the attorney is a serial killer that Dennis Quaid is trying to catch in the past. The name of the serial killer? Jack Sheppard.
yeah. Last night on the enhanced version of last week's epsiode the captions told us the others were instructed to go to the temple.

Oh - I was at Wal Mart and did not see it.

What does this mean, if anything?

Interesting - I have seen that movie - or parts of it.

There is also a story like that about the book Sawyer was reading last night.

I guess it would be too hard to follow stories of Camp Locke, Camp Jack, the freighter, and the Others all at once.

The thing that really irritated me about last night's episode is how pronouns got tossed around without reference and it was supposed to be some big dramatic thing. I know it's been going on for awhile, but last night it felt particularly awkward. Especially in Kate's whole conversation with the lawyer about bringing Aaron into the court room, right before we learned that she "has a son." I get how they're trying to build suspense to drop the bomb on us, but... ugh. Pretty sure a conversation would not be conducted that way.

When Kate went to pick up Aaron at the end, he said something like "mum" or "mummy" which kinda tipped me off that he was Aaron since Claire had that whole Brit thing going.

I was expecting Claire to be one of the Oceanic 6 myself. When Charlie "appeared" to Hurley at the funny farm, he told Hurley that it was his job to "take care of them" or something like that. I figured that the "them" was Claire and the baby, so they must be around somewhere. Not sure how that would work since Claire's obviously not there, but I think the Charlie / Hurley thing has something to do with Aaron.

And it's clear that Miles needs the $3.2M to but a record collection on eBay... coincidence? I think not.

What a great episode!

When Locke hands Ben the book (Philip K. Dick?) in the beginning, and, in response to Ben's comment on already having read it, Locke says "Maybe you'll catch more the second time around" or whatever...that's what this episode felt like to me. But, I guess a lot of it rests on the assumption that all the flash forwards take place somewhat close to each other.

I'm wondering how many of the "Oceanic 6" are still around in the flash forwards? Jack testified that only 6 survived the crash, but Kate was a hero and fed them etc., and "would have saved the other two..."? Does this mean that six survived the initial crash (according to what is known to the rest of the world), but two of those six "died" on the island, so only four were rescued? Jack, Kate, Hurley and someone else? I'm sure if Sayid would have been one of the 6, he wouldn't be a very successful hitman, or whatever he is - he'd be recognized everywhere.

So, I'm sure we can assume the "him" Kate had to get back to in the Season 3 closer was Aaron and not Sawyer. Jack can lie with a straight face. Ben sees a power vacuum and is heading straight for it (I get the feeling that the whole Miles/Ben blackmail scene was somehow orchestrated by Ben).

Maybe it takes a while to get off the island.

who knows, maybe the current "rescue" crew even take them off??? they could stay for even longer, and on a 2nd note, theory here....since ben has lived on the island most of his life, and since he has no superpower to know off, the only reason somebody would want him would be to seek revenge, so dharma? im thinking dharma is some secret freemason type thing with many members who have been after ben since he betrayed them, so now as viewers we are going to be treated with more mysteries from dharma!!!!

I'm wondering how many of the "Oceanic 6" are still around in the flash forwards? Jack testified that only 6 survived the crash, but Kate was a hero and fed them etc., and "would have saved the other two..."? Does this mean that six survived the initial crash (according to what is known to the rest of the world), but two of those six "died" on the island, so only four were rescued? Jack, Kate, Hurley and someone else? I'm sure if Sayid would have been one of the 6, he wouldn't be a very successful hitman, or whatever he is - he'd be recognized everywhere.

I'm confused. Doesn't all of that story have to be a load of crap for the whole character witness / testimony thing? To make Kate look like a hero instead of a criminal? 'Cause there were way more than 8 survivors, eh? Is it a cover story for whatever (whomever) they left behind, or do we think they really that their memory of the whole event is now replaced with this 8 people / 6 people with Kate being the hero thing?

I think they're all just lying. Don't know why - but I suppose that they left stuff on the island (eg, people, bodies, crime scense, etc) that they don't want people to know they left.

On a related note to the fog smokey monster thingie, what was that gray powder line that Locke found where he expected the cabin to be? Smoke monster ashes?

I'm trying to not jump to conclusions, but I'm beginning to like Kate less and less. I figured it was Aaron she was talking about earlier in the episode. I'm sure the writers have some reasonable explanation, but I'm sure Aaron is part of something Kate and Jack are trying to cover up. That being said, I'm not particularly a fan of Jack's as much, but that goes back to season 3.

Official Revised ABC Lost Schedule

Posted by DarkUFO at 08:07

Labels: ABC, Season 4

Episode 5: Feb. 28

Episode 6: March 6

Episode 7: March 13

Episode 8: March 20

BREAK

Episode 9: April 24

Episode 10: May 1

Episode 11: May 8

Episode 12: May 15