I still can't decide which Lost babe I would want to "do" the most.

I've struggled through this for the 2 months it's taken the wife and I to watch all 3 seasons.

tough call...

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-the "sickness," aka time travel, that minkowski and his partner had (and desmond has but gets cured), could this be the same thing that happened to danielle's group? and maybe she didn't get it for whatever reason because she was pregnant?

Oh good call! I forgot all about that.

I finally saw the mini "mobisodes". I really liked the last one, with Jack's dad and Vincent the dog, right before Jack woke up in episode one.

I've struggled through this for the 2 months it's taken the wife and I to watch all 3 seasons.

tough call...

I actually have a cousin who is friends with Evangeline Lilly, I guess they went to church together, next time I see her I'll try to get her to set me up with Evangeline (or Nicole, as she was known back then). I'll keep you dudes posted. B)

tough call...

Does Ana Lucia count?

so i just finished watching this episode...really enjoyed it. it didnt even frustrate me that it was all about one character, and i think those who think it didnt answer any "big" questions should think again--remember, penny's the one who began the search for the island in the first place. we finally see the penny-searching-for-desmond plot come together and get a big answer in terms of why she's there, how the search got started, etc..it didnt really bug me (too much) that all the other issues were put on hold for this episode. though im still trying to work out who should remember what after jumping through time (in terms of desmond and faraday) and whether or not faraday is actually time traveling or what have you, i felt pretty satisfied by the end of this episode. i do like the idea of faraday crying when he sees the plane footage because he's found his "contact"..

also-- when faraday puts the smock on for protection as he's about to send eloise on her way with his little ray gun dealie, desmond asks: "so what do you put on your head?" i chuckled. :lol

I'm pretty sure Alan Dale has played a rich business man in every TV program of the past 8 years.

Hmmm.... In the bible Aaron is the great-great-grandson of Jacob. Claire's dad is Christian Shephard (Jack's dad). Christian was seen in the cabin of Jacob.. hmmmm something fishy is going on with that family!

Benjamin is also a son of Jacob, and would have been Aaron's greatX2 uncle.

tough call...

It's either Kate or Claire.....hmmm....

I think we all know how seriously I take this show, but tonight I couldn't watch the scene in the Tempest station without thinking of the episode of The Simpsons called "King-Size Homer."

As he is unable to stop [the gas release] via the computer, Homer tries to run, skateboard and drive to the plant, all of which fails as a result of his obesity. He eventually gets to the plant by stealing an ice cream truck. Homer arrives at the power plant and climbs up to reach the shutdown button, but ends up accidentally falling onto the gas store, blocking the release tube with his behind.

:heehee

I will have better things to say about this episode tomorrow, I'm sure.

I reckon it's Michael on the boat. I reckon we'll see that next week.

Anyways, kind of a dull episode. Haven't heard the whispers in awhile.

I think we all know how seriously I take this show, but tonight I couldn't watch the scene in the Tempest station without thinking of the episode of The Simpsons called "King-Size Homer."

:heehee

I will have better things to say about this episode tomorrow, I'm sure.

Good luck. Definitely the lamest episode this season.

At least Kate's episode was a flashforward and we learned more about what happens after they get off the island. I honestly couldn't care less if Juliet was dating some dude. The point of that whole episode was to show us that Ben thinks Juliet is his. It would have been fine for an episode in season 2 or 3 but not right now. I doubt we'll get any more episodes like that this season though, the producers already said that since this season has been cut back that the new episodes will only have to deal with things important to the overall plot.

But yeah, it has to be Michael, he's been in the opening credits all season long.

Was anyone surprised Ben's mortal enemy is Widmore? I'd bet the mortgage it's Widmore that Ben wants Sayyid to kill. It'll all get tangled up in Desmond, Penny, Ben, Sayyid and Widmore.