Yes, last nights episode was kind of weak.. But I watched the Desmond episode before it, and WOW.. What a great episode.. Probably my favorite of the series.

the desmond episode was really great. but once i really thought of it, if hes only going back in time in his consciousness, how can he actually do..stuff?

i guess thats why its called lost :dontgetit

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the desmond episode was really great. but once i really thought of it, if hes only going back in time in his consciousness, how can he actually do..stuff?

i guess thats why its called lost :dontgetit

So, you like this show?

I reckon it's Michael on the boat. I reckon we'll see that next week.

Anyways, kind of a dull episode. Haven't heard the whispers in awhile.

We've heard them (the voices) a couple of times this year.

And the plant on the board is the worst-kept-lost-secret EVER.

I'd find the poll but I'm too lazy, so I'll just say it:

DarkUFO has done an viewers' response poll for every episode of seasons 3 and 4. Of those, the Desmond episode ("The Constant") is the current top episode (I think it maybe be my new favorite of the whole series, displacing season 2's "Lockdown.") This week's Juliet snoozer, "The Other Woman," places in the bottom 1/4 and is the lowest-rated of this season.

edit: or forget what I said about being lazy and see for yourself here:

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2008/03/episod...k-6-update.html

You mean besides during last night's episode?

Yeah I mean when you hear the whispers and then one of the Others shows up. Unless I am forgetting something.

VERY late to the game, I am. I'm no good at catching these serial shows as they air each week, but this one has just had way too much good buzz for me NOT to check it out, and then ABC.com made that happen real easily.

So until I get caught up, I will not read this thread. I'm obsessively watching "Lost" on ABC.com, now on Season 3, episode 3. So I have quite a few episodes still left.

Addicting!!! :blink Getting no sleep!