Okay, sorry if this has been brought up but anyone else think it's more then a coincidence that Elsa's (Sayid's lady) boss called her half an hour early, roughly the same amount of time difference the island seems to have from the rest of the world???

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lockdown

Lockdown is an awesome new event for fans of the award-winning series "Lost". This 3-day UK event will run from Friday 4th - Sunday 6th April 2008. This unofficial convention will be host to fans from across the globe with some amazing themed parties, and other events as well as giving the fans the chance to meet with some of the show's actors. There will be activities each day from guest talks and photograph sessions to quizzes and late night parties. For more information on these, check out our events section. This event will take place in The Park Inn Hotel, Northampton for more information on this venue and room rates see our venue page. Tickets for this event are on sale now!

That's just a little much for me. It reminds me of a time I had to pick up Dead tickets for Deer Creek '95 in Indianapolis and the guy asked if I could meet him at some hotel. When I showed up, it was a StarTrek convention and the guy I was buying tickets from was dressed up like some sort of alien. It was not the strangest thing to happen that weekend by a long shot.

That's just a little much for me. It reminds me of a time I had to pick up Dead tickets for Deer Creek '95 in Indianapolis and the guy asked if I could meet him at some hotel. When I showed up, it was a StarTrek convention and the guy I was buying tickets from was dressed up like some sort of alien. It was not the strangest thing to happen that weekend by a long shot.

I have never been to such a thing - I would like to go to a Highlander convention.

well, the twist was lost on me as i originally thought she said "eric" at the end.

decent 'sode, not my favorite. weakest of the season so far.

OMG the ending was insane, im kinda shocked at your feelings here, to each his own, but between locke and the grenade and the tremendous ending, I liked it, it isnt one of the best ever though, I am curious if lost will finally address the entire claire's baby is the evil child/crazy psychic story line lol

I finished season 3 last night and haven't seen any of season 4 yet except tonight (I'll catch up online over the weekend).

This was kind of lame compared to the end of season 3. But kate having aaron/erin is interesting. I think with the blond hair they were making you think it was sawyer's at first.

OMG the ending was insane, im kinda shocked at your feelings here, to each his own, but between locke and the grenade and the tremendous ending, I liked it, it isnt one of the best ever though, I am curious if lost will finally address the entire claire's baby is the evil child/crazy psychic story line lol

yeah, i didn't hate it - just too much kate/sawyer crap; the love story/triangle is wearing impossibly thin for me. yawn city.

Wouldn't anyone find it weird that Kate went to the island not-pregnant and came back after 100 days with a 4 month old baby???

Now that's a good question. Perhaps there's still some longer period of time than we think before they're off the island. Or more likely it has to do with the island's time being totally skewed from the rest of the world.

Do any of you Lost fans like the movie Donnie Darko? If you haven't seen it, it's all about parallel universes and time travel and is a brilliant comedy all at the same time, highly recommended. It too has an obsessed fan base, and several totally insane theory/debate websites.

Now that's a good question. Perhaps there's still some longer period of time than we think before they're off the island. Or more likely it has to do with the island's time being totally skewed from the rest of the world.

Do any of you Lost fans like the movie Donnie Darko? If you haven't seen it, it's all about parallel universes and time travel and is a brilliant comedy all at the same time, highly recommended. It too has an obsessed fan base, and several totally insane theory/debate websites.

I

Well, it looks like next week we are going to get some action.

I wonder why the food drops have stopped? I have been wondering about this for a while now. This made clear by the fact that there seems to be little food in The Others camp. Anyone notice the canned meat? And where are The Others?