Do you have trouble maintaining an election?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They say Latinos in Cali went 2-to-1 for Hillary.

The Republicans appear to be trying to consolidate. Smart move imo. I hope to God that HRC and Barack don't beat each other to death before the general.

Probably ... but now the GOP base have a single candidate to get behind (Huckabee).

It may be too late in the process to make much of a difference, but we'll see.

Also, a lot of the GOP base is weary of Huckabee's occasional populist sounding rhetoric. The party is looking pretty fractured at this point.

2 questions re Romney.

First, why is he "suspending" his campaign? He is not suspending anything. He is dropping out. He quits. Stop playing semantic games with everyone.

And second, what the fuck is up with this quote from an article I just read?

He then told the crowd he disagrees with McCain on a number of issues, but that he'd given the matter a lot of thought and if he fought on all the way to the Republican convention, " I forestall the launch of a national campaign and frankly I'd be making it easier for Senator Clinton or Obama to win. Frankly, in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror."

Adios, dipshit. :wave

2 questions re Romney.

First, why is he "suspending" his campaign? He is not suspending anything. He is dropping out. He quits. Stop playing semantic games with everyone.

He then told the crowd he disagrees with McCain on a number of issues, but that he'd given the matter a lot of thought and if he fought on all the way to the Republican convention, " I forestall the launch of a national campaign and frankly I'd be making it easier for Senator Clinton or Obama to win. Frankly, in this time of war, I simply cannot let my campaign be a part of aiding a surrender to terror."

I was just about to quote this. What a fucking douche.

There's no way Huckabee stands a chance. He's looking to be McCain's VP.

doubt that'll happen, guess we'll see

Tim Pawlenty, the Gov of MN, has been McCain's bitch the last 6 months or more, wouldn't be shocked if he got an offer for Veep

2 questions re Romney.

Yeah sounds like he is really for being in Iraq and that trumps everything. I have totally opposite feelings as him. We need out of war asap. McCain cannot win.