XRT Broadcast/Geek Out Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys are hi-larious. I'm really enjoying the color commentary, at least it's keeping me from cleaning the house.

I gotta question...going tomorrow night, is there a coat check at the Riv? I've been there a zillion times, but it seems like always in the summer....

Also, besides Green Mill & Uptown Lounge, anyplace else to go for a drink beforehand?

& FINALLY (sorry), whatcha think is the latest I could show up & still have a decent place to stand?

Thanks all & keep up the funny.

You guys are hi-larious. I'm really enjoying the color commentary, at least it's keeping me from cleaning the house.

I gotta question...going tomorrow night, is there a coat check at the Riv? I've been there a zillion times, but it seems like always in the summer....

Also, besides Green Mill & Uptown Lounge, anyplace else to go for a drink beforehand?

& FINALLY (sorry), whatcha think is the latest I could show up & still have a decent place to stand?

I had to work last night so I couldn't get there until a little after 7, but I still got a good spot on the main floor in the closest section. Just a little off to the side. But hey, it was a nice view of Pat ;) Maybe I lucked out.

There is supposed to be one in the basement..for the coat check..might be paid though.

But if you get there early enough..or end up next to the side front or where the levels change on the main floor you should be able to throw your coat over their wall or metal bars that split the levels.

coatcheck at Riv: yes

Fat Cat one block from Riv is nice

Someone posted earlier that they arrived 15 minutes before door and got a good spot.