What's the price of gas where you are?

I paid $3.67 per for some 89 octane last night. I'm thinking about moving my command center to the Poughkeepsie office to save some money.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't think there's much to do other than to find ways to reduce your direct and indirect usage of the stuff and wait for hydrogen fuel cells to come down the pipe.

I know man. I don't even drive 50 miles/week so it's not really killing me on that end, but the grocery store is where I'm feeling the pain.

I know man. I don't even drive 50 miles/week so it's not really killing me on that end, but the grocery store is where I'm feeling the pain.

I drive 300 miles a week just for work and that doesn't count if I have meetings during the day! :hmm

April 13, Near Scranton, Pa - $3.30

April 15, Central NJ - $3.16

April 18, West Central NJ - $3.28

April 22, Rochester NY - $3.70

I've dropped my interstate speed significantly over the past few months for that extra 10-20% mileage.......

With the prices the way they are I don't fill up the tank anymore, I just get $20 at a time, which sadly doesn't go far. Today I paid $1.19 Canadian a litre ($4.50 a gallon) for gas. I think I'm just going to attach a wagon to my bike and stop driving....forever.

It's $1.27 here in the Sault, dunno what that is in American prices and gallons but that's as high as it has ever been here.

If I did my conversions right, that's about $4.73 per gallon USD.

As bad as it is, gasoline in the U.S. is still quite a bit less than in much of the rest of the world.

Edit: this page shows updated per-liter prices in USD. Multiply those prices by 3.7854 to get the price per gallon, and you'll see how much the rest of the world is hurting. (On the other hand, it's salad days in Turkmenistan.)

In the U.K. it's currently about $7.27 per gallon USD.

I heard on the Ra di Oh that it was $4.09 at North and Clyborn in the city -- and it was $3.79 on the toll road where I bought it yesterday. Over $51 to fill up my honda accord :stunned

i just saw 3.39, all the pumps were full, and i was late and in a hurry, hope its the same when i leave work

just paid $3.50 last night in austin, i think that's the highest i've seen it down here. it was brutal for me but i know it's worse other places!

If I did my conversions right, that's about $4.73 per gallon USD.

As bad as it is, gasoline in the U.S. is still quite a bit less than in much of the rest of the world.

Edit: this page shows updated per-liter prices in USD. Multiply those prices by 3.7854 to get the price per gallon, and you'll see how much the rest of the world is hurting. (On the other hand, it's salad days in Turkmenistan.)

In the U.K. it's currently about $7.27 per gallon USD.

Jesus eh! We usually gas up in Sault Ste. Marie, MI when we have the chance. One of the advantages of being a border town!