Opening for Neil?

Thanks for this.

It is absurd, but it's their story and their sticking with it.

I never said 'flood the guy's in box'. I suggested ask for yourself. Don't if you don't want to but don't fabricate a tale. Who's to say it's these kind of questions that made management make a (lame) statement?

1 city TBD local replacement, I bet on Buddy Guy.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to the December 2nd show in Ottawa. I got my tickets this morning. I guess Kalle will be there too!

Yup sure will, I'm going to Detroit as well which will be good.

For them not playing Chicago, odds are there will be another residency in Chicago next year and (maybe maybe hopefully they'd debut the new album? wishful thinking) that's a big five nights of Wilco fun. It does suck though that people from Chicago won't be able to see Wilco with Neil.

ok, pearl jam, u2, ryan adams, steve earle, the pretender's. Not a bad group of 'openining acts'.

Nickelback, Maroon 5, Bryan Adams, Goo Goo Dolls, Our Lady Peace, Matchbox 20, Molly Hatchet.

Thankfully, they've made better selections in recent years, but you could argue this in either direction.

Shall we continue thie tiresome game? I vote no.

The presale for this show starts Sep 16 with MusicToday.

Glad it's a Tuesday, since I teach Monday, Wednesday, Friday mornings this semester. I had a hard time getting my 10:00 class to get to work in time for me to sneak over to a corner computer to buy my Tanglewood presale tickets in the spring :shifty

Nickelback, Maroon 5, Bryan Adams, Goo Goo Dolls, Our Lady Peace, Matchbox 20, Molly Hatchet.

Thankfully, they've made better selections in recent years, but you could argue this in either direction.

Shall we continue thie tiresome game? I vote no.

"And I never saw Lynyrd Skynyrd but I sure saw Molly Hatchet

With 38 Special and the Johnny Van Zant Band." - Patterson Hood

Holy shit. I don't believe this. Are people actually complaining about this tour not stopping in Chicago? Wilco played Chicago weeks ago, for fuck's sake. Holy crap. Some of you people are like fat little birds with open mouths going caw caw caw all day long. Wow.

No Schmaker--it's not about 'seeing' Wilco.

I can (and have seen) Wilco and spin-offs (many times).

It's about seeing Neil AND Wilco.

See thread entitled 'What song would you like to see Neil and Wilco do together?' to get an idea how exciting the possibilities could be.

Obviously you just don't get the significance and why Chicago fans are saddened that the will miss it. If only for the fantasy. And, no, traveling to Detroit and the cost incurred isn't an option for this poster.

Holy shit. I don't believe this. Are people actually complaining about this tour not stopping in Chicago? Wilco played Chicago weeks ago, for fuck's sake. Holy crap. Some of you people are like fat little birds with open mouths going caw caw caw all day long. Wow.