Opening for Neil?

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for those who got tickets...

are the GA floor tickets $75? Where are the dreaded $250 tickets?

I don't know but they better be on Neil's lap for that price.

I don't know for sure, but I'd guess at the Spectrum that it would be sections 212-216, 225-226, and 201-203. There's no way I'd pay that. I had a seat in one of the better sections for U2 at the Wachovia Center a few years ago, and while it was good, being in GA the next night gave me a better view. I'm trying to decide between a mid-price seat and GA.

http://www.livedaily.com/news/14814.html

Hey Everyone,

Well I was waiting for Neil Young and Wilco to add a show in the Boston area. It's going to be at the DCU Center (formerly the Worcester Centrum) on Sat December 13.

Yuck :yucky Very shitty venue.

At least they'll be here. I think. It still says that Wilco are not playing the Dec. 9th show in Chicago. And everything else from Nov. 30th onwards.

In fact looking at the new tour schedule, it looks like the Worcester date is the only new Neil Young and Wilco show. Hmm. Hopefully more to come.

Thanks,

Kristofor

http://www.livedaily.com/news/14814.html

Hey Everyone,

Well I was waiting for Neil Young and Wilco to add a show in the Boston area. It's going to be at the DCU Center (formerly the Worcester Centrum) on Sat December 13.

Yuck :yucky Very shitty venue.

At least they'll be here. I think. It still says that Wilco are not playing the Dec. 9th show in Chicago. And everything else from Nov. 30th onwards.

In fact looking at the new tour schedule, it looks like the Worcester date is the only new Neil Young and Wilco show. Hmm. Hopefully more to come.

Thanks,

Kristofor

Selfish bastard that I am, I'm hoping that the open dates around the Philly and NYC shows mean that Wilco will do a show in DC, even though they come here relatively often. Of course, that would probably not happen if they play Worcester.

Hey,

I tried calling the DCU Center this morning and asked about Neil Young. The woman said "if you don't see it listed on our website than it is not confirmed yet. Thanks, goodbye." :dontgetit Yeah. So I guess asking about Wilco at that point was not going to happen.

For me my bet is to wait it out. MSG tix obviously should not be hard to get rid of if a Worcester show is announced.

It's interesting that the MSG presale is one week before the Philadelphia presale. Considering that the Philadelphia show happens to be 3 nights before MSG. Anways, December is really a long way off. Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Maybe they are waiting until MSG and Philly sell out and than they will announce Worcester. I don't know and I guess I will have to be patient with them.

Thanks,

Kristofor

Is there a password for the presale tomorrow? can someone PM it to me please?

Jen, I moved this over here because it looks like you're looking for the password for the ticketmaster presale for MSG tomorrow. Is that right? If not, let me know and I'll move this back, but since I don't see any musictoday presales tomorrow (and, I'm pretty sure you don't need a password for those anymore), I thought this was a better thread for this request.

I think sections 1-4 are going to be GA and 5-12 will be reserved, so those are great front floor tickets.

In the past/80's, 90's Neil's always prompted us to crowd the stage. I've seen many (20?) Neil shows from the edge of the stage. He feeds off the crowd like no one I've ever seen. If Worcester ever goes on sale I'm going for the G.A. tickets. Without a doubt. B)