Brand Spanking New Election Thread

• Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He goes to church but only for the sake of his kids. Basically, his wife makes him go. I asked him about it once....him being a learned scientist and all.......do you really believe in an invisible power in the sky and Its' almightly book.....and he said no.

that must be why obama goes.

If by some horrible fate Lipstick and First Dude are elected (Palin & Mr. Sara Palin), judging from this article he's gonna assume he really is the First Dude of America. McCain & Cindy are sure to be shoved aside :monkey

Well, at least he wouldn't be the first Todd in the White House:

Mary%20Todd%20Lincoln.jpg

"Who's crazier? Mary Todd Lincoln or Sarah Palin? Click to vote and win free iPod accessories!"

from a'man's lifetime poll post:

When women were asked which ticket could better

Did anyone answering the poll bother to ask what "winning" the war actually means?

i'd like to see a poll on that: when asked about winning the war, what percentage of those polled ask the definition of "winning" when it comes to iraq.

Is the left's "culture of death" to blame?

Culture of death? You mean as in the lefts penchant for invading innocent countries and killing at every turn? Or the left's saber rattling at Russia, Iran, Syria & Korea (and france for that matter)? Or the left's culture of death supporting the death penalty? Or perhaps you mean the culture of death where they shepard you into life then promply abandon you, unless of course you really are dying then they do all in their power to keep you alive in spite of any wishes you may have had?

I wish a republican would explain that one to me :hmm

I wish anyone could explain it to me. If GWB had abandoned the PNAC/Neocon desire to physically control the oil in the mid east and simply left Iraq with a provisional government after they knocked Hussein out of power, the republicon party might not be in such bad shape...nah, they would have just f&*%ed up something else.

If by some horrible fate Lipstick and First Dude are elected (Palin & Mr. Sara Palin), judging from this article he's gonna assume he really is the First Dude of America. McCain & Cindy are sure to be shoved aside :monkey

1st dude thinks he's in office

I vomited a little in my mouth a couple of times when I was reading that article. This really stood out:

Todd Palin told Fox News that son Track is now in the Army, and that Bristol, 17, whose pregnancy was recently made public, "is not high-maintenance."

Gee, thanks, Dad. Guess Dude Jr. was a little more attentive. :ermm

Culture of death? You mean as in the lefts penchant for invading innocent countries and killing at every turn? Or the left's saber rattling at Russia, Iran, Syria & Korea (and france for that matter)? Or the left's culture of death supporting the death penalty? Or perhaps you mean the culture of death where they shepard you into life then promply abandon you, unless of course you really are dying then they do all in their power to keep you alive in spite of any wishes you may have had?

But you're talking about the rig...oh, I see what you did there. :thumbup

Not that this means a thing, but PBS is running an online poll on whether Palin is qualified to be veep. Predictably, the pro-Palin forces are doing their best to stuff the ballot box.

Vote, if you care.