New and Improved 3-ply election thread...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Call me a right wing American Graffiti loving nut job, but I think the 1950's were pretty swell.

Call me a right wing American Graffiti loving nut job, but I think the 1950's were pretty swell.

Poodle-skirt fetish?

Edit: I love that there is a front page article on cnn.com advising people to keep paying their mortgages even if their lenders are one that are currently threatened. Wow, thanks for the info. God, I WISH it worked that way. My mortage company blew up shortly after I made my first payment on my current house. It would have been sweet if they just said "nah, don't worry about it" to the remaining balance. :lol

Umm the 50's were, well 50 years ago, the rest of the country has moved on.

Well this little bit has me convinced and all my doubts about Palin have melted away...

COURIC: Well, explain to me why that enhances your foreign policy credentials?

PALIN: Well, it certainly does because our next door neighbors are foreign countries. they're in the state that i am the executive of. And there in Russia --

COURIC: Have you ever been involved with any negotiations for example, with the Russians?

PALIN: We have trade missions back and forth. We do -- it's very important when you consider even national security issues with Russia -- as Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the United States of America, where do they go?

It's Alaska, It's right over the border. It is from Alaska, that we send those out to make sure an eye is being kept on this very powerful nation, Russia, because they are right there, they are right next to our state.

Is that all that happened in the 50's?

Yep, that's about it. Oh wait Ritchie did go to a party once a dranka ton of beer in little tiny glasses, and he did have a girl come over once, not because she wanted to be with him, she came just to see TV. So sad.

So that portion of the interview wasn't aired (the Russians in my airspace portion)? If so, why not?

They aired part lst night and part this morning. i think you can find the full interview out there somewhere.

Yep, that's about it. Oh wait Ritchie did go to a party once a dranka ton of beer in little tiny glasses, and he did have a girl come over once, not because she wanted to be with him, she came just to see TV. So sad.

They aired part lst night and part this morning. i think you can find the full interview out there somewhere.

I think I've seen the whole thing online, but assumed the "foreign policy" part was aired. Now I'm told it wasn't on the actual broadcast. Is that true? If so, why?