New Album News - II

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilco will be featuring new "Wilco (The Album)" material on its summer tour, which begins May 23 in Tenerife, Spain, and hits the U.S. beginning June 12 in Cincinnati. Dates are on tap through Aug. 27 in Dublin.

... and there's the answer I've been looking for! New songs on board for Cinci ... yay!

This is one of my most highly anticipated releases of my life.

I am so suprised that we have heard not 1 second of a clip and no indication of the art concept of the album or anything.

I need something.

I know I speculated and bad mouthed the band (and certain band members) prior, but I am so gd excited about this new album! From the sounds of it I think it's going to be exactly what a lot of us wanted.

I did download the live versions, but I haven't listened to them. I'm actually afraid to. I know they'll be different.

Hey Wilco, if you guys are reading, now would be a great time to stream the album. You know, to take the attention off of other matters and while people are going to your web site because they're reading about you in the news... hint, hint.

I hope it gets streamed before I see them on June 20 - ten days before release. I would like ot be somewhat familiar with the songs before hearing them live (I am resisting the temptation to hear the live cuts - for now).

This is one of my most highly anticipated releases of my life.

I am so suprised that we have heard not 1 second of a clip and no indication of the art concept of the album or anything.

I need something.

great expectations only lead to bigger disappointments my friend. Im sure the album will be good, but don't expect it to heal your wounds.

so far all i've heard is One Wing and Wilco (The Song)...I want to wait til the album comes out before i hear anything else.

Same here... Also heard Sunny Feeling, but I don't remember much about it.. It just sounded.. Sunny?

I'm not even going to listen to the leak.. IF it leaks (which it more than likely will).