Unlikely Japan...?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re the origins of this songs:

I believe it's from the A Ghost Is Born sessions which produced The Wilco Book record.

1. Both mixed by Mikael Jorgensen

2. Both kind of experimental (from the descriptions of read of this new track)

3. Both produced in 2003

4. A fair few of the track on AGIB are based on poems from Adult Head, there is a poem called Unlikely Japan in Adult Head, so that suggests they are of the same era.

Thanks very much to who passed on the PM to me, I really like the song. Makes me more intrigued about all these songs from the Wilco book though if they're all like this.

if you dont have it you definately should check it out, its got some awesome songs on it, great version of hummingbird too

Do you get this track immediately with pre-order or when the album is released on the 30th?

I think the only track you get immediately is You Never Know, and then you get everything else on the 30th.

I have a feeling Dark Neon is going to be good.

Alright I think someone said this earlier but I'll take over the reigns. If anyone out there still needs Unlikely Japan just PM me. Having said that, I would encourage ALL of you to not just grab this MP3 and be done with it. Sounds like a lot of you have been ordering though which is great.