Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

61gfNti4l1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg41tF3w0dUVL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

41G5YH03DPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg510zLSY8PDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The Wonder Stuff - Never Loved Elvis

John Fogerty - Centerfield

Paul Weller - Wild Wood

Smoking Popes - At Metro

it's so damn good. could become a new fave spring album for me too. has such a great sunny vibe to it. gotta love the canyon-hippie-california bands.

as much as i love the record, they're WAY better live

can't wait to hear stuff from MG&V (ie: lead singers from Dawes, Delta Spirit, & Deer Tick have formed a band and are playing @ SXSW)

41c9RjAnLtL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

:music

DAMNIT I LOVE THIS RECORD!!!

Got it last week and have listened to it about 30 times. LOVE IT. As a matter of fact, I am listening to it right now.

I first heard That Western Skyline on the new Public Radio Station here (KXT) and as before I turned it up, I was wondering if it was a long lost Richard Manuel Band track. That Western Skyline, My Girl to Me and When My Time Comes are tailor made for radio airplay.

DAMNIT I LOVE THIS RECORD!!!

Got it last week and have listened to it about 30 times. LOVE IT. As a matter of fact, I am listening to it right now.

I first heard That Western Skyline on the new Public Radio Station here (KXT) and as before I turned it up, I was wondering if it was a long lost Richard Manuel Band track. That Western Skyline, My Girl to Me and When My Time Comes are tailor made for radio airplay.

Just checked the album out on Lala and I be damned if it's not great. I just went to amazon and promptly ordered it. Damn you Viachicago and your persistent hyping.

:lol All part of our dastardly plan. Though I must admit, I found out about that record here, too. Played it twice today myself.

NP:

51dxem6fV0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

He played one HELL of a show here Thursday evening. If you get the chance, go see him. (Though for you Chicago folks, you just missed him.)

Really? It is really hard to find this one.

somehow i found that on vinyl a few years ago.

Just checked the album out on Lala and I be damned if it's not great. I just went to amazon and promptly ordered it. Damn you Viachicago and your persistent hyping.

it's a great album to put on when you have people over, or when driving, or when working, or when sleeping...or any time.

the album only gets better with time in my experience too

just wait until you get to see them perform 'When My Time Comes' live... unbelievable :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72zKkrq4NnE

finally picked it up on vinyl... it's not cheap ($20), but it's a 180 gram double LP, once i realized that i found it totally worth it.