• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Play 'Box Full of Letters'!"

"we did."

"Aye...but you didn't bring the rock!"

random story i recall hearing about a drunkard in Scottland years ago when Wilco played some low key acoustic version of the tune....they played it again after arming themselves with the electric gear....the dude loved it afterwords...

excellent!

Well, that was fun. Perhaps we should do it again soon, eh?

yes. Vince, we need to get the boys back to the Iroquois in L'Ville, man! Or somewhere's between you & me. :cheers

anyone have the setlist so far?

WILCO

Capitol Center

Concord, NH

April 7, 2010

(The Price is Right intro >>)

1. Wilco (the Song) >>

2. I am Trying to Break Your Heart

3. Ashes of American Flags >>

4. Bull Black Nova >>

5. You Are My Face

6. One Wing

7. Shot in the Arm

8. At Least That's What You Said

9. Radio Cure

10. Handshake Drugs

11. Impossible Germany

12. I'll Fight

13. California Stars >>

14. Poor Places >>

--------------

ACOUSTIC SET

--------------

(the web feed dropped during Poor Places and came back up during the last few seconds of the song before Why Would You Wanna Live)

15. Spiders (Kidsmoke) - I'm assuming

16. ????? - dropout, no idea how many songs

17. You and I - maybe, not sure

18. Why Would You Wanna Live

19. Cars Can't Escape

20. Hesitating Beauty

21. War On War

22. Not for the Season

23. Passenger Side

--------------

24. Airline to Heaven

25. Summer Teeth

26. Misunderstood

27. Can't Stand It

28. Jesus, Etc.

29. You Never Know

30. Heavy Metal Drummer

31. Hate It Here

32. Walken >>

33. I'm the Man Who Loves You

34. In the Street

--------------

35. Hoodoo Voodoo

36. I'm a Wheel

Gotta tell you- i got 2 employment rejections today in the mail. I was feeling really down and out tonight...until this show.

Thanks Wilco for making my day less shitty.

:cheers

If they weren't smart enought to hire a bright, sophisticated Wilco fan such as yourself, Johnny, then all I can say is, you deserve better than them. I hope your ideal job shows up soon.

COFFEE'S READY, EVERYBODY!

That's something I was just thinking...how lucky we all are that even in this difficult, strained economy, and even if we don't necessarily have "spare" money for concerts or for traveling to them, here we are, still getting to bask in an incredible, hours-long concert! God bless Wilco for their love and generosity.

If they weren't smart enought to hire a bright, sophisticated Wilco fan such as yourself, Johnny, then all I can say is, you deserve better than them. I hope your ideal job shows up soon.

That's something I was just thinking...how lucky we all are that even in this difficult, strained economy, and even if we don't necessarily have "spare" money for concerts or for traveling to them, here we are, still getting to bask in an incredible, hours-long concert! God bless Wilco for their love and generosity.

seriously, hardly anybody plays 3 hours, and the ticket prices are daggone reasonable, especially for the best freakin' band around!

absolutely.

i think that's one of the best things about wilco. they really do give back to fans. :)

what and evening! the only way it could be better is if we were all together AT the show.

This. :cheekkiss

And I'll take mine strong and no sugar or cream, thank you.