• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm going to couch tour the Phil Lesh show, with Warren and Krasno.  

I listened through tapperrob last night. Sounded good. Nice SOTM encore and the Dew was sweet. I guess they switch out Krasno for Herring tomorrow and Friday....

I think I'm going to couch tour the Phil Lesh show, with Warren and Krasno.  

I listened through tapperrob last night. Sounded good. Nice SOTM encore and the Dew was sweet. I guess they switch out Krasno for Herring tomorrow and Friday....

Turns out we started watching the primary coverage and I never got to this.  I would like to buy it and watch it over the weekend if they do that.  Phil with Warren and Krasno hits my sweet spot.  I'm less of a Herring fan.

Our local Boston Band returned home yesterday and visited two area hospitals one of them to visit a recovering cancer patient. Even though they were in hair caps & scrubs they brought their instruments and played a acoustic version of The Fields of Athenry. No news release got the info from locals.

Tonight they take the stage for the first 4 sold out shows 3 are at the House of Blues. I'm looking forward to it tonight !

.  Phil with Warren and Krasno hits my sweet spot.  I'm less of a Herring fan.

I forget if you're a CRB fan, but was just reading an article about the bassist leaving and a few shows upcoming with CR's side project (that includes Krasno):

"Robinson is also heading up the Chris Robinson Soul Revue at the upcoming Fool's Paradise festival in St. Augustine, FL from April 1-2, bringing along Neal Casal from the CRB and performing with Ivan Neville, George Porter Jr., Eric Krasno, Nikki Glaspie and The Shady Horns."

I forget if you're a CRB fan, but was just reading an article about the bassist leaving and a few shows upcoming with CR's side project (that includes Krasno):

"Robinson is also heading up the Chris Robinson Soul Revue at the upcoming Fool's Paradise festival in St. Augustine, FL from April 1-2, bringing along Neal Casal from the CRB and performing with Ivan Neville, George Porter Jr., Eric Krasno, Nikki Glaspie and The Shady Horns."

Nice, sounds like an awesome band.  I've never been much of a Black Crowes or CRB fan.  I got a ticket to see the Foundations of Funk show here in Boston, which is George Porter, Jr., Zig, Krasno and Neal Evans. Looking forward to that one.

The things we do for our significant others....

Carrie Underwood

Hey It wasn't so bad I did exactly the same recently.

She is a solid singer, and probably walks a couple of miles a night on the length of entire floor stage.

Hey It wasn't so bad I did exactly the same recently.

She is a solid singer, and probably walks a couple of miles a night on the length of entire floor stage.

I didn't mention this is my fourth time seeing her..seen her every tour with the Mrs. :twitchsmile She is talented but def not my thing

coming tonight?. i'm just about head off now. front row, seat 8 - should be good :rock

No! Sorry to miss Melbourne but I'll be in Sydney tomorrow night.

Ha .. Seeing her tomorrow night .. What did you think ?

Hope you had as good a time last night as I did on Monday.  I've seen Lu many times.  I went into Monday's show less psyched than at any previous show, mostly because I wasn't familiar with the new album and the few tracks I heard seemed too slow and morose. Another instance of low expectations leading to great reward.  As this reviewer wrote: "It was spectacular." 

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/music/guestlisted/2016/03/last_best_show_lucinda_williams_at_the_paradise

Hope you had as good a time last night as I did on Monday.  I've seen Lu many times.  I went into Monday's show less psyched than at any previous show, mostly because I wasn't familiar with the new album and the few tracks I heard seemed too slow and morose. Another instance of low expectations leading to great reward.  As this reviewer wrote: "It was spectacular." 

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/music/guestlisted/2016/03/last_best_show_lucinda_williams_at_the_paradise

Yes I enjoyed last night as the bookend of 2 sold out shows of adoring fans of Lucinda. Seen her only twice prior. Her voice was initially a little road weary ( to be expected back to back shows,) but warmed up as the evening wore on.Ended with a Clash Song !!

LSD tonight ! Lake Street Dive (first choice was Red Baraat but couldn't locate tixs in time)

LSD tonight ! Lake Street Dive (first choice was Red Baraat but couldn't locate tixs in time)

Couldn't make it to House of Blues for Lake Street Dive tonight, but I have friends coming over to watch the free webcast on Yahoo Music. I saw Rachel Price sing at Lockn' last year, but I've never seen LSD (a very funny thing for me to say)

Dr Dog with the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra. Happy hour starts at 5:30, and so far this day has been absolute shit, so those $3 craft cans are going to go down easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk