You'll have to search him out in Belleville I guess! Jay signed a UT cd for me once too. Held my drink and everything! He was sweet. Glad to hear he's enjoying himself onstage.

I joked with the bass player about Mike as he saw my cd he said.. I think he sells real estate in Bellview now.. so maybe I’ll catch him at an open house or something lol

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday night.. got SNL tickets so I guess it’s Jonas Brothers for me lol

I’m curious how that works. Are you guaranteed to at least see the dress rehearsal from 8-10, if you don’t get the live show? How long were you waiting outside?

SNL is definitely a bucket list item for me.

I’m curious how that works. Are you guaranteed to at least see the dress rehearsal from 8-10, if you don’t get the live show? How long were you waiting outside?

SNL is definitely a bucket list item for me.

I applied for tickets back in August. That I believe is the only time you can request tickets. I got an email the Wednesday right before the show it told me I had to respond in 24 hours if I want the tickets. After I confirmed it told me I have tickets for the actual show. I needed to arrive by 1015. I got there 945 and they send you up to this seating area til about 1045. They randomly assign everyone in groups and I was in the last seating group which turned out to be awesome. I sat right behind Sopie Tunrner and Priyanka Chopra and was right in front of the band. Taping ended about 110 am. Liked watching how quickly they set up and take down the sets in the commercials. Real fun experience!

Thanks for all of the info!

I don’t think I could plan on a NYC trip last minute like that where you find out 3 days before the taping.

Mmm! Sophie Turner!

Interesting setlists for The Cure this year. 8 straight b-sides to kick off the show followed by the entire Disintegration record and a brief encore. I’m hoping this tour hits the states in the fall.

Interesting setlists for The Cure this year. 8 straight b-sides to kick off the show followed by the entire Disintegration record and a brief encore. I’m hoping this tour hits the states in the fall.

Me too looks like a great setlist to me!

Me too looks like a great setlist to me!

Funny I should bring up the Disintegration setlists. It looks like it’s a different setlist for today’s show. Edit: 1st Wendy Time since 92.

yeah it was a great show. complete nightmare leaving the concert and trying to get transport back to dublin.

i finally made it to my hotel room at 3:20 or so. mind, the concert ended at around 10:50.

Wow that’s crazy! Glad you went and had fun too! How was ride’s set? Nowhere is such a great album!