Presidential Race (Respector Edition)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Lord! How about a moratorium on dead children pictures?

C'mon sparky. I was just having some good fun. That's too much.

Finally something that we can all agree on. If you feel it necessary to post a picture like that, at minimum do it as a link with a warning. It is not that I think we should discuss subjects like that, but I don't want think I should be subjected to such an atrocity without a bit of warning.

I request, Sparky with all respect, that you modify your post, remove the picture and replace it with a link.

Oh, you crazy conspiracist... :D Romney has all the neocons actually, including Bush Sr. His views on war and the military not much different from the current guy, however, despite what liberals want to believe. Just a little more vocal about it. Obama speaks through his actions. Just ask these kids...

Thanks for the pics, clears up my "conspiracy" theory.

If the Republicans had a living Pres. worth parading around, they'd do it. Bill Clinton, despite his personal shortcomings, still has a good standing with the general American public. Using his popularity to campaign for Obama is Clinton doing for his party what his party did for him, which is securing the presidency. You're right, Sparks, things can be different and the same at once: Clinton's stature is being used by one party for self-promotion, and the Bush's are being hidden in a political bunker by the other party for self-promotion.

Is there an ignore feature on this forum? I really don't want to see anything else from Sparky, at least not in this thread.

Yes, there's a pull down menu on the top of every page you see here. Right beside your inbox and notification icons you'll see your user name click on your user name and you should get like six or seven links the bottom right hand side is "Manage Ignore Prefs."

--Mike

Yes, there's a pull down menu on the top of every page you see here. Right beside your inbox and notification icons you'll see your user name click on your user name and you should get like six or seven links the bottom right hand side is "Manage Ignore Prefs."

--Mike

Done. Thanks!

Secondly you see Bill Clinton not only as the elder statesman for the Democratic Party, but really for the US as a whole. It is a great and wonderful thing that he has taken time out of his busy schedule to campaign for PBO. In order to help him gain re-election.

What a guy!

Wow. Seems like folks can't handle reality. Sorry to offend you but you should be offended with your own president's actions. I suppose the issue of droning people and its' consequences isn't a good topic during a presidential election discussion. My bad. Collateral damage isn't pretty but is it accepted or taboo to discuss because Obama isn't Bush? Back to discussing Paul Ryan's abs I guess. I understand you taking the photo down but you all act as if this isn't happening and shouldn't be an issue. Be disgusted at the actual killing rather than the posting of a photo of the atrocities that are ongoing in our name. That photos is tame compared to the other more gruesome photos most Americans want to make believe don't exist. I'm sorry I can't play the game of acting like this election is going to give us a real choice in changing our policies both domestic and foreign. Most of you seem too afraid to admit it to yourselves and don't want to see the myth die. Enjoy ignoring me. It's your right. I would ignore me too if I wished to only hear or read views and opinions that jived with mine. Boy, that Mrs. Romney is one hot babe. I wonder how much she spends on dresses? I bet Michelle Obama shops at Goodwill. What do you guys think? :yawn

Where's the liberal media outrage about those crazy left wingers who are inciting violence and who own guns???

Death threats against Mitt Romney proliferate

http://twitchy.com/2012/10/14/death-threats-against-mitt-romney-proliferate/

I disagree. Obama probably "won" but it was far from an ass kicking.

Obama flat out lied about Libya (and was helped by the moderator). Romney also killed him on the question about why vote for him again.

So after Obama got beaten in the first debate, some of us on the left actually admitted it.

I am dying to see how man of the folks planning to vote for Romney will openly admit he got his ass kicked tonight. That was sweet!

They didn't do it with the Biden Romney debate they prolly won't do it now.

Steve Schmidt said something interesting, Obama didn't win in the totality of the debate, but in the sound bites that will be repeated in the media he crushed Mitt.

Hahahaha I wouldn't say "ass kicked" but I will give this debate to Obama. He looked much sharper than he did last week..... Or last year.... Or the year before that. ;) now that's my opinion of course. I think the moderator did a good job tonight. Will the next moderator be a contributor for Fox News? I thought tonights debate was going to focus on foreign policy.... Not sure where I heard/read that.

Good Lord! How about a moratorium on dead children pictures?

Sparky, the posting of such pictures is specifically prohibited under our rules. Use your words, please, instead of using those poor children's sad broken bodies.

Prohibited:

Posting of images which are graphic in nature, nude or racist images or cartoons.

Hahahaha I wouldn't say "ass kicked" but I will give this debate to Obama. He looked much sharper than he did last week..... Or last year.... Or the year before that. ;) now that's my opinion of course. I think the moderator did a good job tonight. Will the next moderator be a contributor for Fox News? I thought tonights debate was going to focus on foreign policy.... Not sure where I heard/read that.

The next moderator is Bob Schieffer. I always liked Bob, good solid, not flashy. I think this one will focus on foreign policy, but not really sure.

The biggest moment was the Libya exchange. Mitt looked really dumb on that one.

Ass kicking no, but it was a swift punch in the mouth.

I guess it just appealed to his base so much. He hit Romney on so many things he didn't mention in the first debate, from the 47% comment to outsourcing jobs to China to trying to score points over the deaths of Americans in Libya to defunding Planned Parenthood. I thought it was a masterful performance, in stark contrast to debate #1, and really seemed to throw Romney off his game. This time it was Romney who was grimacing, looking like someone peed on his leg. I will sleep like a baby tonight for the first time in weeks. :lol