Politics 2016 (election edition)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no moderator, but I think "getting political" over what powers the Executive Office has to nominate a justice of the Supreme Court is good.  "Getting political" over pillow-gate and questioning each others' sanity, reasonableness, or wording is bad.  It did produce some comedy, I'll give it that.

Just my $0.02.

Kevin G,
The guy that found him said that he found Scalia with a pillow over his head. Taking him at his word is not jumping to conclusions, it's making a conclusion from a witness' statement. As soon as I was made aware of his clarification, I made a different conclusion.
What are you on about?
Re the family, I didn't say that they WERE hiding something, I said that if there was anything odd, it would more likely be them protecting his legacy than a murder. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but at the risk of getting banned, there is ample evidence that you might be what the kids call a dick. I'd just say that you seem to be a bit of a jerk.

Hahahaha!! Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh

Gotta wonder why his family didn't request an autopsy....

Btw, I'll listen to Michael Savage once in a while for the laughs (the man is clearly deranged and requires institutionalization immediately) and he has gone completely nuts with his Scalia conspiracy theories. They are hilarious.

Sorry I brought him up. The hatred he spews can be pretty vile. Moving on.....

I couldn't believe JEB! had his dingbat brother on the campaign trail the other day. What an unwelcome sight that was.

Gotta wonder why his family didn't request an autopsy....

Btw, I'll listen to Michael Savage once in a while for the laughs (the man is clearly deranged and requires institutionalization immediately) and he has gone completely nuts with his Scalia conspiracy theories. They are hilarious.

I usually have Dahl on my kitchen radio during the week and  I sometimes forget to turn him off a 6pm. He definitely is an interesting fellow.

Michael Savage is a made up name.  Dan Savage is actually his name.  Other than that I am sure they would get along fabulously.

I can't figure out how they decided to stick Steve Dahl between Limbaugh and Savage.  Strange programming on that station.

LouieB

i wonder if they like Savages.

in other news, i used to think Kasich was the least insane of the repubs who are running for office, but no longer:

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/short-take/video/kasich-wants-new-agency-to-promote-values-568695875609

This is the Trump effect.  Crazy sells, crazy gets your name in the news, crazy gets you talked about.  Gone are the days where rational politicians say and do what is right for the country.