Solid Sound 2019

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily lineup is available here: https://gallery.mailchimp.com/4a616680c4505859bbc832df7/_compresseds/86009cdb-a8a1-4372-9cd2-0753beb5ca6e.jpg

Am I understanding correctly that Buck Meek's only performance is going to be a pop up? That seems sort of unusual.

I wonder if they lined up too many artists. It looks like Sunday is pretty packed. For example, from 2-2:30, three artists are playing at one time - Quindar, Wand, and Jonathan Richman. And I want to see all three. Quindar blew my mind last time, Wand looks/sounds great to me based on the KEXP concert, and I have never seen Jonathan Richman. An embarrassment of riches. I do not remember this overlap on Sunday from past years, though I could be wrong. Buck Meek looks like a casualty of this.

For any of you who will be at Solid Sound:

GROUP PHOTO SHOOT PLAN! Meet at 11 am on Saturday wherever the big WILCO letters are. If you bought one of the shirts promoted as a group solidarity project, wear it. If not, wear your favorite Wilco shirt.

And if for any reason you can’t make it at 11 am on Saturday, meet at the same location on Sunday at 10:45 for a makeup photo shoot.

This group photo shoot is open to all, but especially to members of A Shot in the Arm, Solid Sound Fest 2019, and Via Chicago. Come one, come all! It'll make a cool souvenir to see your mug in a group shot! And we're all a helluva nice bunch.

:bounce8

For any of you who will be at Solid Sound:

GROUP PHOTO SHOOT PLAN! Meet at 11 am on Saturday wherever the big WILCO letters are. If you bought one of the shirts promoted as a group solidarity project, wear it. If not, wear your favorite Wilco shirt.

And if for any reason you can’t make it at 11 am on Saturday, meet at the same location on Sunday at 10:45 for a makeup photo shoot.

This group photo shoot is open to all, but especially to members of A Shot in the Arm, Solid Sound Fest 2019, and Via Chicago. Come one, come all! It'll make a cool souvenir to see your mug in a group shot! And we're all a helluva nice bunch.

:bounce8

Not to mention we’re all extremely good looking!