Oil Can Boyd

New Jeff Tweedy album November 30th (called WARM)

What if the hazmat guy was employed by the organization that ran the record label in the Low Key video?! Maybe it's all connected like the Marvel movies.... ladies and gentlemen, I present the Jeff Tweedy Cinematic Universe.

I'll let myself out. 

I'm really digging "Some Birds"...love the lyrics and the phrasing... "I'd love to take you down and leave you there" and "I break bricks with my heart but only a fool would call it art..." Tweedy continues to never cease to amaze me.

Ah, sorry about that.

How would you have known?

Honestly I'd guess they're close. At least based on "Some Birds", but I can see Jeff not wanting everyone reading transcriptions that botch a word here or there. He works hard on those lyrics.

The album version of Let's Go Rain is up on Spotify. Sounds great to hear the full version.

Yeah they sent out the mp3 to anyone who preordered too.

It's as good as the Live From Here broadcast, which I honestly enjoyed so much I was nervous the album was going to let me down.

Yeah they sent out the mp3 to anyone who preordered too.

It's as good as the Live From Here broadcast, which I honestly enjoyed so much I was nervous the album was going to let me down.

It is good. Why did I have the impression that the album was just Jeff on acoustic?! Pleasantly surprised to hear percussion etc.

I really like the sound of Let's Go Rain. Dare I say it has a bit of a twang?

It does have a twang. It also has that thick John Lennon-esque delay on the vocals.

I think it's pretty rad. Excited to hear this album.