Warm/Warmer Release

I already have Wam and Warmer LPs but the completionist in me needs that bonus track. Hmm......

same. also the packaging looks really nice. i'll probably pass on the preorder and end up buying it at ssf because i'm a sucker who can't help himself.

So to address the demand for Warmer on vinyl, they're releasing it only bundled with Warm, with a bonus track exclusive to the vinyl so those who already got Warmer on RSD will want to buy it again. But it's only available online in limited quantities (already sold out), or at Solid Sound. Yeah, that helps address the demand issue.

Good luck those attending SS, I'd be lining up at the merch stand as soon as gates open Friday night!

Hmmm.  I already own "Warm" on CD.  I wonder if Jeff will make available "Warmer" alone (without "Warm"). 

2 CD set is 12 bucks, which is what single CDs usually go for anyway. I don't feel like I'd be paying twice.

But it certainly is does seem like a waste of resources and product to include Warm, when likely most folks who'll buy Warmer already have Warm.

2 CD set is 12 bucks, which is what single CDs usually go for anyway. I don't feel like I'd be paying twice.

But it certainly is does seem like a waste of resources and product to include Warm, when likely most folks who'll buy Warmer already have Warm.

True.  I pulled the trigger and will sell my copy of Warm at Reckless for 2-3 bucks.

I just want a copy of Warmer, as I have Warm. Surely they'll offer just Warmer at some point, right? And I don't buy vinyl - just CDs. 

If I take my (vinyl) copies of Warm and Warmer to Solid Sound will they let me swap them for the snazzy new double LP with better packaging and bonus track?

Yes - they did say they are offering that which is really generous.

• 3 weeks later...

I just received an email saying the Warm/Warmer CD set I ordered has been updated, and there is a link for me to download the updated version. My CD set is still in transit so I’m not sure how this new version is different. Does anyone have more info?

I just received an email saying the Warm/Warmer CD set I ordered has been updated, and there is a link for me to download the updated version. My CD set is still in transit so I’m not sure how this new version is different. Does anyone have more info?

Any updates? Now I'm curious too.

Any updates? Now I'm curious too.

As best I can tell, all this "update" is, is access to mp3 files for Warmer.  When I ordered the CD set, I got access to the Warm tracks, now there is a folder for Warmer as well.  I was hoping the "update" was the bonus track, but no such luck.

My Warm/Warmer CD arrived in the mail yesterday.  Though it's not important to me, I've not received any emails about MP3 access.