• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

das Wilco's  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, chuckrh said:

I see your Neil Young & I raise you a Rolling Stones tomorrow night! :D

I’ll raise your Rolling Stones with a Rolling Stones in 2 weeks 😜enjoy can’t wait to see them both!! 😎

• Like 4
2 hours ago, chuckrh said:

Modeled on the infamous gum wall in Seattleseattlelitho2.png?v=1715359850

Enjoy!  I am glad Keith is back to singing two songs. I do wish they were doing more than three songs off the new record.

Still 'sitting on the fence' on going to a Chicago show. Dead & Co's shows in June completely blew my concert budget this year. 

Cool poster.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, calvino said:

Enjoy!  I am glad Keith is back to singing two songs. I do wish they were doing more than three songs off the new record.

Still 'sitting on the fence' on going to a Chicago show. Dead & Co's shows in June completely blew my concert budget this year. 

Cool poster.

Go to the Stones! The night with Bettye Lavette opening in Chicago should be awesome.

Bettye's night is definitely out for me -- it would be the Sunday show with Lainey Wilson, if I do end up going.

It would be great to see Lavette, though. 

• Like 1
On 5/17/2024 at 7:02 AM, worldrecordplayer said:

What did you think of the Stones show? Seeing them here in MA later this month

Sorry I'm late with this. for @calvino too. The big shows take a lot out of me. The show was far better than expected. Keith was "on" which is becoming kind of rare. Mick ran around with far more energy than an 80 year old has a right to. The setlist was pretty standard but well played. My goddaughter had never seen them & liked the show. I'm pretty sure that was my last Stones show & they went out on a high note.

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, chuckrh said:

Sorry I'm late with this. for @calvino too. The big shows take a lot out of me. The show was far better than expected. Keith was "on" which is becoming kind of rare. Mick ran around with far more energy than an 80 year old has a right to. The setlist was pretty standard but well played. My goddaughter had never seen them & liked the show. I'm pretty sure that was my last Stones show & they went out on a high note.

Thanks for the update. I've seen some vids, Jaggar is incredible. I've been hearing that Keith hasn't been doing too much so glad to hear you had a Keith show. I'm hoping for the same. 

• Like 2
On 5/21/2024 at 6:57 AM, Heart full of holes said:

Lucero

Seeing them next week. Please report back.

I'm seeing Finom tonight.

16 hours ago, nalafej said:

Seeing them next week. Please report back.

I'm seeing Finom tonight.

That was my first ever Lucero show, so I can't tell you whether it was above or below par, but the table of hardcore fans next to me seemed stoked. There was plenty of banter from Ben Nichols; he hung out in the lobby after the show and talked with several of us and was a good sport shaking hands and posing for photos. All-around great show IMHO.

20240521_205134.jpg

20240521_220044.jpg

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Heart full of holes said:

That was my first ever Lucero show, so I can't tell you whether it was above or below par, but the table of hardcore fans next to me seemed stoked. There was plenty of banter from Ben Nichols; he hung out in the lobby after the show and talked with several of us and was a good sport shaking hands and posing for photos. All-around great show IMHO.

20240521_205134.jpg

20240521_220044.jpg

Nice/Thanks! Shall be my first show Saturday...

Pearl Jam were fantastic  Thursday. Opener was Seattle band Deep Sea Diver. They were quite good. Then PJ came out & started with Black. Talk about setting the bar high for the show. Great mix of old & new material. They played 2.5 hours. At the encore Ed came out & did NIN's Hurt solo. Mike McCready is totally mighty on guitar. He just went off all night. Great show, worth going to if you can.

• Like 2