• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

Peter Gabriel 

Posted Images

On 3/24/2024 at 3:39 PM, Oil Can Boyd said:

Nice! Let us know how it is. Love that album.  

Yeah was great! Light show was really cool and they changed up the songs a little from the album which was nice. Was a mostly mellow show wish the volume was louder but it was in an opera house so maybe they were holding back? Still really worth seeing. 

• Like 3
10 hours ago, kidsmoke said:

I saw clips from that show...she & the band were on fire, and having so much fun! :thumbup

Top tier of shows for sure! I like the album which helps and (she played it in order) when they got to Tigers Blood, having Finom, Liam and her sister out was pretty sweet!

53 minutes ago, nalafej said:

Top tier of shows for sure! I like the album which helps and (she played it in order) when they got to Tigers Blood, having Finom, Liam and her sister out was pretty sweet!

Are MJ Lenderman, Phil Cook and Spencer T. touring with Katie?

3 hours ago, Chez said:

Are MJ Lenderman, Phil Cook and Spencer T. touring with Katie?

Spencer is. I don't think MJ or Phil are along for the ride. Can't recall the name of the guitarist at Empty Bottle.

I saw Particle Kid last night in a tiny club. Really excellent. You can see why Neil Young chose Micah Nelson to be in Crazy Horse. The Particle Kid material is really good, too. I like Promise of the Real  but Particle Kid is way more my speed. The rest of the band are fine musicians.

• 2 weeks later...

Huge night for live music in Chicago tonight. I'm checking out the Minor Moon/ Macie Stewart show and then heading to the Bnny show. Sleep when I'm dead.