• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

As promised, here's some pictures of the Beths on Friday night. As I don't drink they put me at the side of the stage in the all ages area. A guy was there with his 13 year old daughter. He wasn't fam

Posted Images

1 hour ago, tinnitus photography said:

in a turn of events, i ended up leaning on my contact at Bowery Boston who hooked me up w/ a ticket and then the opener got me  another one so Allison and I were able to enjoy last night's show. 

How did you like Dylan? I've been going to see him since 1978. Sometimes he's great, sometimes not so much. I was underwhelmed by the show I saw for the current record. The time before was transcendent though.

On 11/22/2023 at 11:41 AM, chuckrh said:

How did you like Dylan? I've been going to see him since 1978. Sometimes he's great, sometimes not so much. I was underwhelmed by the show I saw for the current record. The time before was transcendent though.

i had never seen him before, and the reports of unrecognizable songs w/ radically different arrangements was 100% correct. I really only ID'd one song "Gotta Serve Somebody" and then when i saw the set list i should have had at least 5-6 more. I thought he was great, personally. had really good seats and his band is fantastic.

for all the people bitching about his voice, it's not like he was Pavarotti in the '60s and it suits the songs well. i didn't think he sounded bad at all. 

• Like 2

Back from Bob Dylan and his Band and in for tomorrow night as well. 

First saw this tour 2 years ago close to the beginning. Some band changes,some stage changes. Tunes are capital W workshopped and, from my ears, glorious in their current realization. Bob sits, stands, sits etc. All barks, growls, preens, and bellows in the best way imaginable. I’m a fool for the phrasing too. Engaged I do believe. 

• Like 4