• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

Richard Thompson

Posted Images

2 hours ago, chuckrh said:

How was Matthew? I know him a little, really nice guy.

He was very good, but it was almost unbearably loud.  He talked a bit about some of his recent artwork, and was prompted to “talk”, he said, by Debbie Peterson who was playing drums for his band last night.

He does seem like a very nice guy.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, chuckrh said:

How was Matthew? I know him a little, really nice guy.

That’s cool, he is such a sentimental favorite of mine. If you can put in a word for me tell him 100% fun will be 30 next year tel him to tour it 😜how do you know him? 

5 hours ago, remphish1 said:

That’s cool, he is such a sentimental favorite of mine. If you can put in a word for me tell him 100% fun will be 30 next year tel him to tour it 😜how do you know him? 

He produced a demo for some friends. Have hung out with him at industry type functions a few times. He remembered me the last time I saw him. This is probably 20 years ago though.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, chuckrh said:

He produced a demo for some friends. Have hung out with him at industry type functions a few times. He remembered me the last time I saw him. This is probably 20 years ago though.

Ah that’s cool! One of the best pop writers that’s a great experience! 

• Like 1