• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

Peter Gabriel 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, remphish1 said:

Wow amazing! When was your first and what was your favorite tour? I’m at 30 or so… also how do you keep track? I use concert archives. 

First was 2005 at the very end of the AGIB tour. So I’ve only seen the current lineup. 
Fave? No idea really… loved them all. 
I started tracking shows on a spreadsheet about 6 years ago when I retired and has a personal goal of 50/year. I’ve done that except for Covid and think I’ll hit 60 this year btw. Someone asked me which shows I’d been to, and so I had to do some forensic work to fill in the blanks pre-2018, also just on a spreadsheet. I honestly thought I was only at 50 or 60 so I kinda surprised myself when it was way up in the 90’s. 

• Like 4
14 minutes ago, remphish1 said:

The Talking Heads!!!! 

Well at least as a guest on the Colbert Show which I got tickets for 😅

That sounds great!

How does one get tickets to Colbert? Do you know who the guests will be when you get the tickets?

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, brownie said:

That sounds great!

How does one get tickets to Colbert? Do you know who the guests will be when you get the tickets?

1iota.com is the page to request tickets. As soon as I saw it was scheduled for that day it requested and I got in! Sometimes you know the guest in advanced but usually have to request weeks out and it’s the luck of the draw!

• Like 1