Solo Jeff DVD?

I tried to find a post about this already, and I'm shocked nobody had mentioned this blurb from Danny Miller's blog about Lollapalooza.

"While in Chicago, Jeff showed us the rough cut of the new documentary that will be coming out this fall that was shot during his solo tour in the Pacific Northwest earlier this year. In addition to the great music, this Christoph Green-directed film is beautifully shot and masterfully edited. I think it

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would much rather have a solo jeff dvd than a wilco dvd anyway. i can see wilco on every tour b/c they will be somewhere near birmingham. i mean i have seen them 12 times since 2000 and only once here.... but i will probably never see a solo jeff show in person.

i am sure the fans in fargo feel the same.

i would much rather have a solo jeff dvd than a wilco dvd anyway. i can see wilco on every tour b/c they will be somewhere near birmingham. i mean i have seen them 12 times since 2000 and only once here.... but i will probably never see a solo jeff show in person.

i am sure the fans in fargo feel the same.

The 9 hour drive to Raleigh Wednesday will be worth it I am sure.

yeah, i understand what you mean. it looks odd when you shelve a DVD of the whole band, a group performance, and instead release something that soloely focuses on you. i just don't get why he'd make a "documentary" of his solo tour... what's there to document, besides the concert? was it a particularly exciting driving to the next town? i don't get it.

Edited by Adam2
yeah, i understand what you mean. it looks odd when you shelve a DVD of the whole band, a group performance, and instead release something that soloely focuses on you. i just don't get why he'd make a "documentary" of his solo tour... what's there to document, besides the concert? was it a particularly exciting driving to the next town? i don't get it.

I somewhat agree, but then again i'm really not one to complain of about any sort of DVD release. What really makes me giddy is the possible september release. i was expecting x-mas

i just don't get why he'd make a "documentary" of his solo tour... what's there to document, besides the concert? was it a particularly exciting driving to the next town? i don't get it.

Ask D.A. Pennebaker.

I am shivering with antici ....

:dancing

Say it!!!!

.....PATION!

(i can't believe rosiee didn't respond to this already!)

i'm excited for the dvd too, being as i have only heard jeff solo and never seen him