Got any spare vibes for Thursday am?

Hey guys,

I consider myself a pretty strong person but in the middle of this really hard semester, I find myself needing something a little extra! I'll keep this kinda short!

My dad had an aneurism in his brain burst 4 years ago, we almost lost him but with a few conversations with Scotty not beaming him up & Ernest Borgnain (sp) he recovered quite well. Over the years he has had to hvae is head checked out to make sure it was ok. Once or twice he had to have coils put in his head on top of the aneurism, i'm guessing to contain it. I got news last Thursday that it has grown larger & that he is now at risk again. The only viable option he has is for the dr's to open up his head again & place more coils on the aneurism. Here's the kicker, the dr's can't tell us why it got bigger & they can't assure us that it won't burst again or that it won't still get bigger.

So at 9:30 tommorrow morning, if you have a kind thought to spare, I would aprreciate since I am unable to be there with him & honestly, don't think I could take being there in the hospital as I was there 4 years ago.

I'm trying to remember that I am a big strong brave girl!!

Thanks guys.

allison, i'll keep some good thoughts for you and your dad. i worked on a show about a brain an. surgery, so i'm a little familiar with the coils your dad needs. i hope that everything goes well.

support and good health vibes to you and your dad! :hug :love :dancing

Best wishes from la vallee.