More on the "controversy"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my cartoon bubble, I see this scene when reading that post:

003.jpg

"Is there much difference between seeking out a prostitute or being solicited by one
...except that it begins with a premise that only you seem to think applies.

Seriously, you're now pounding your chest about your analogies? What are you, twelve years old? With an ego like that, is it any wonder you can't let this argument die?

As long as we're talking about prostitutes, I think it's time to bring up the phrase "attention whore."

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUNNY - PLEASE, LIGHTEN UP!!!!

No, really. You don't see the difference between how I post and how you post? I mean, how the hell can you not? There are ways to not sound like an overbearing know it all without saying "In my opinion". Try and figure it out.

Earl, with all do respect

...except that it begins with a premise that only you seem to think applies.

Seriously, you're now pounding your chest about your analogies? What are you, twelve years old? With an ego like that, is it any wonder you can't let this argument die?

As long as we're talking about prostitutes, I think it's time to bring up the phrase "attention whore."

:thumbup

I've uncovered photographic proof that Jeff Tweedy has been endorsing VWs for at least twenty years....

BeastieJeff.jpg

!!!!!

The fact that this little piece of brilliance was not even noticed shows how ridiculous this thread is.

is this a skanky street whore or a well kept hotel bar type prostitute?

"Is there much difference between seeking out a prostitute or being solicited by one
The fact that this little piece of brilliance was not even noticed shows how ridiculous this thread is.

I just got up off the floor. So, make no mistake that it went unnoticed.

Yes, I get it. You've mentioned that like 50 times. Everyone else has gotten over it, including the guy I originally offended with the statement. Everyone else understands that it was a stupid thing to say, and they've gotten over it. You know why we can't get over you speaking in absolutes and judging everyone by your unbelievably unrealistic morals and values? Because you repeatedly do it in a tone that just smacks of elitism. We get it, you're morals are better than ours. That one post was like .0001% of my posts here. Whereas every single one of your posts is the same exact tone.

I was going to say "Is that Fergie" but I lost track of things.

In your opinion of course, right? I

Shit, I forgot to say "in your white tower," although if you own an indie label, it's probably more like "in the back of your Ford Econoline."

The random Paul McCartney posts in this thread are the only reason I keep checking out this thread.

He was talking about this:

Paul McCartney has released 3 or 4 good albums in a row (and one that I would argue is great) in the past ten years, and he's had numerous songs in commercials.

Not this:

Thanks/Sorry.