More on the "controversy"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That happened to me once. Not quite to There's Something About Mary levels, but it still hurt like a bitch. And it happened at school no less...

How's the campaign to get me made going? Maybe you could set up a fund to raise money for your efforts.

How's the campaign to get me made going? Maybe you could set up a fund to raise money for your efforts.

I think there's a show on MTV that takes care of that stuff. They send you a trainer who yells at you, and then you cry while like "Black Hole Sun" or "Umbrella (Ft. Jay-Z)" plays in the background. Then you resolve to become the best damned message board moderator this side of the Appalachians, despite your parents misgivings about it.

I think there's a show on MTV that takes care of that stuff. They send you a trainer who yells at you, and then you cry while like "Black Hole Sun" or "Umbrella (Ft. Jay-Z)" plays in the background. Then you resolve to become the best damned message board moderator this side of the Appalachians, despite your parents misgivings about it.

Better make it Vh1 - due to advanced age.

Ummmm...I've sort of been saying many of the same things - have I been forgotten so quickly?

Well, if so, thank you, "...."

I think owning an independent label is a success, Earl.

Anyways, thanks for some of the responses on here. I just wanted to say my piece. Maybe somebody listened.

Wah-wah.

Damn dude, when we're out deluding ourselves that it's okay to listen to music we like, you won't have anything to listen to, but at least you will have been right all along.

Shit, I forgot to say "in your white tower," although if you own an indie label, it's probably more like "in the back of your Ford Econoline."

Better make it Vh1 - due to advanced age.

The only way you're getting on VH1 is if they decide to do another spin off of Flavor of Love about mountain men. Or something.

Well, if so, thank you, "...."

I think owning an independent label is a success, Earl.

Anyways, thanks for some of the responses on here. I just wanted to say my piece. Maybe somebody listened.

Wah-wah.

Hey, I'm not hating. I'm just saying the only difference between you and a major label is the amount of success your label has had.

The only way you're getting on VH1 is if they decide to do another spin off of Flavor of Love about mountain men. Or something.

Maybe we can get Dinosaur Jr. to sell us the rights to Mountain Man for the theme song.

"I do have a girlfriend. She lives in Iowa, though, so you'll never meet her."

I tried to log out gracefully before, then got mad. My fault. You all are entitled to your opinions, but I think that attacking other people on the board for their opinions is stupid. I hope you appreciate that it was tough arguing with this many people.

Anyways, best of luck with your interest in music.

I appreciate your thoughtful opinions, but still remain unmoved.

Cheers!

I don't think I ever attacked you for your opinions. I think I actually made an effort to communicate with you when you first started posting (in what seemed like an intentionally confrontational tone).

Oh well. Take care.

I tried to log out gracefully before, then got mad. My fault. You all are entitled to your opinions, but I think that attacking other people on the board for their opinions is stupid. I hope you appreciate that it was tough arguing with this many people.

Cheers!

You sound like Nancy Grace!

Cheers!

You should start another confrontational thread where you imply that it is being "buried" by the moderators because it's a dissenting opinion. That was really fucking fun.

You are a tool. Best of luck in trolling the next message board you come across.

Cheers!

Nobody attacked you for your opinion. They "attacked" you (I wouldn't put it that way, but it's the term you used, so whatever) for the manner in which you presented your opinions and responded to those who replied to you, not to mention your completely insane protestations about your thread being moderated - a move which was absolutely correct, by the way, and which preserved every one of your posts. I still think you're cute, anyway.

My birthday is in November. If this whole nutty hoopla over "selling out" hasn't blown over by then, can we call it quits as a birthday gift to me? It is getting teh old.