More on the "controversy"

How about a new rule

Admins please back me up!

No one can start a thread without atleast 100 posts.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Jersey or Greece?

Greece!

P.S. oceanman there are people with less than 100 posts that have meaningful things to say as well as breaking news that normal members don't know about.

No. But I'm not wearing a shirt right now because the AC in my house IS STILL FUCKING BROKEN.

Sitting here bitching about it won't get it fixed now will it?

Wait a minute....have you got THREE nipples?

Greece!

P.S. oceanman there are people with less than 100 posts that have meaningful things to say as well as breaking news that normal members don't know about.

"Normal members"

When are the ads shown? Is it from 10 pm and later on weeknights when the under-30 yr. old crowd is awake? I haven't seen one yet.

I've seen it several timed. Each time I saw it has been during sporting events (notably the NBA Eastern Conference Finals -- I think I saw it 4 times during the last 2 games of the series).

Then topics and threads are reveiwed by the Mods.This out of control...........I vote Aman as a new Mod.

Justice would be swift and merciless. There would be no double posting and no links to any commercial music. Things would look a lot cleaner.

However, the regular non-mods, lead by Bobbob, would at some point rebel and the shit would hit the fan. It would be like SellOutGate2007 x 100

I vote for A-man too!

I have no problems with A-Man being a moderator, except sometimes he gets all crazy and starts yelling at people about things and one time he said that I was mexican or something.

Maybe we could have like an "Emergency A-Man Mod Powers" shut off switch.

I have no problems with A-Man being a moderator, except sometimes he gets all crazy and starts yelling at people about things and one time he said that I was mexican or something.

Maybe we could have like an "Emergency A-Man Mod Powers" shut off switch.

Input the numbers!!

Sorry about my confusion. I can delete the whole post if someone puts it into the correct format as a Poll question, please.

dude - I dig your passion - but we don't need another thread about this topic.

Will Wilco sponsor me to lose weight? Can I play one of their songs in the background during my weekly, tear strewn weigh in?