Predictions for Wilco's Tonight Show appearance?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They played "A Wilco Song"..Enjoy the broadcast!

Noooooo! We should get a spoiler alert next time! I really wanted to anticipate and be all surprised when the band started up. I knew I should have stayed out of this thread. I knew it! I knew it!

:cryin

Note: Not being mean. :thumbup

Pretty cool that by the time they go on it will be my kid's b-day. Nice first present. :thumbup

Pretty cool that by the time they go on it will be my kid's b-day. Nice first present. :thumbup

congrats!

My prediction is: Since last time they were on the Leno show, with Christopher Walken, they named a song after him...

They will name a song on the next album "Mo' Rock, UH"

I haven't seen "Super Bad" - but why are they ignoring the fat kid?

Jay said he was on the show a couple weeks ago, so they don't need to hear his background since he told about it already.

My prediction is: Since last time they were on the Leno show, with Christopher Walken, they named a song after him...

The story I read was that the song was being performed in concert before it was recorded for SBS, and it got written on the setlist as "Walken", which is pretty hilarious. Jeff said the alternate spelling was too hard to shake off after that.

The story I read was that the song was being performed in concert before it was recorded for SBS, and it got written on the setlist as "Walken", which is pretty hilarious. Jeff said the alternate spelling was too hard to shake off after that.

well right, but they wrote it down on the setlist like that after they met the guy:

wilcoWalken.jpg

well right, but they wrote it down on the setlist like that after they met the guy:

wilcoWalken.jpg

Cool, I didn't realize that.

Right....they're coming on after the next commercials!