• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Same as the other thread, it was "Expelled" on Monday.

...and the ending for No Country does not suck. :blush

Hey lynn - check out the following link as a balm of sorts to the abomination that is Expelled.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=MuyUz2XLp1E&...feature=related

(I'll give you a hint, it's the first in- a lenghty, 12 part discussion between Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris and Daniel Dennett - taken from the DVD entitled - The Four Horsemen.)

Breakfast At Tiffany's

Being the totally emasculated, married man who has lost all resemblence of any scene control, instead of going to see IRONMAN last week, I was dragged to see MADE OF HONOR.

And to show just how far I have fallen, I actually enjoyed it. :monkey

I HATED the end of Sopranos. fuck genius. I wanted closure with that, after 7 years or however long.

As in life, there often is no closure.

The Kingdom

actually really enjoyed this one.

I really liked it, too. I call it "Syriana Lite". Better traditional action movie, but enough politics/history to make it somewhat thoughtful. Chris Cooper is the best!

This past Tuesday I watched the Naked Prey (1966) on TCM while surfing back and forth to get updates from the IN & NC primaries. It drove my wife nuts!

I found it to be a great film.

it is great, i have the new criterion disc, it's an amazing transfer

it is great, i have the new criterion disc, it's an amazing transfer

I have that one too but haven't watched it yet. Instead of watching something good like that, I decided to watch this last night:

51lGOiXV+uL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Hearing George Burns sing "Fixing a Hole" almost makes it worth it though :). The overacting--especially those facial expressions--of the BeeGees and Peter Frampton almost make Madonna look like a good actor.