• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Kingdom

The highway chase/explosions scenes were filmed on a road a few miles away. It was cool to see the street signs changed for the filming. (My brother took this photo)

kingdom.jpg

The Assassination of Jesse James- slow and long but semi-interesting and semi-creepy (Casey Affleck's character).

I loved it. It was almost like a documentary.. Very realistic, not all hollywoody dramatic.. And the shooting/death scenes were extremely realistic.

Isn't this like having a "What album did you last listen to?" thread in SES?

I think the difference is - this is a thread about the last movie you watched, the other one is only for movies you are watching at the very moment you type in the Now Watching thread.

And yet there's not a "Next Movie You Intend to Watch" thread.

So if we had that, you would have to post the movie you were about to watch in that thread, the movie you were watching at the moment in the now watching thread, and the last movie you watched in this thread. Is that correct? Or is this a scene from Catch-22?

So if we had that, you would have to post the movie you were about to watch in that thread, the movie you were watching at the moment in the now watching thread, and the last movie you watched in this thread. Is that correct? Or is this a scene from Catch-22?

Spot on, mate.

Spot on, mate.

I seldom, if ever, watch movies anymore. If someone starts a channel that shows movies such as Deadly Game, Winter Kill, The Girl In The Empty Grave, and Against A Crooked Sky, then sign me up. (Even Big Perm has not seen these movies.)

pulled this off the shelf tonight...

every time i watch this film i remember why i love it so. :worship

poster1.jpg

and why i have this poster hanging in my sewing room. :love

terrific, terrific film.

pulled this off the shelf tonight...

every time i watch this film i remember why i love it so. :worship

poster1.jpg

and why i have this poster hanging in my sewing room. :love

terrific, terrific film.

I love that movie.

I melted in happiness when I learned that Vin Diesel voiced the Iron Giant.

I just finished Lars And The Real Girl.

I'm impressed by Gosling and the well written story.

I watched "The Island" last night. I never saw it cause I'm not a huge Michael Bay film (he's ONLY about action, listen to one of his interviews sometime) but this was actually pretty good. Kind of a throwback to Logan's Run I thought.

The Assassination of Jesse James- slow and long but semi-interesting and semi-creepy (Casey Affleck's character).

I really want to see that too. I have the soundtrack to this though cause Nick Cave is just awesome, and the soundtrack is great.

Guest Muncle Douchey
I watched "The Island" last night. I never saw it cause I'm not a huge Michael Bay film (he's ONLY about action, listen to one of his interviews sometime) but this was actually pretty good. Kind of a throwback to Logan's Run I thought.

say what you will about michael bay - hell i'll probably agree - but man, The Rock is the sweetest action movie ever made. and that's just a freakin' fact.

and The Island was alright.

I really want to see that too. I have the soundtrack to this though cause Nick Cave is just awesome, and the soundtrack is great.
He's got a little cameo in the movie too. :yes

Would you agree that the shooting/death scenes in Assasintion of Jesse James were startlingly/disturbingly realistic? Everything about that movie was realistic, except for the Casey Affleck acting was a little weak at parts.