The Riviera Theater, Chicago, IL 02/18/08

I was snoozing with my cranky kid when I got a "Shot in the Arm" phone call! :thumbup That's quite a lovely way to wake up.

Andrew Bird? Wow! :wub Definitely must get a copy of tonight's show.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear Jeff etc,

I know you're in the middle of a show right now, and probably dont spend much time here if any at all, but my girlfriend would really appreciate it if you saved the "Poor Places > Reservations" combo for Wednesday night.

Thanks

Todd

Holy shit, according to Twitter they are doing Alone (Shaking Sugar)!

--Mike

Right now? No, they just did I'm Alwyas in Love and now it's Hate It Here. I've been listening live for about 20 minutes, and no Alone since then.

oh my goodness.... i went to friday & saturday.... but i am sitting in atlanta SO JEALOUS tonight!!!!!!! stupid school/work.... i hope this is the beginning of "anything goes" at wilco shows to come!!!

Yeah, stupid school/work!! (I'm a high school teacher, so school=work!) I get to go back Wednesday, but these two nights are painful.

Oh man, and now "Box Full Of Letters"... the first Wilco song I ever heard. :wub

Box Full of Letters was the first Wilco song I ever heard, too!

This show is killing me -- Blue Eyed Soul, Bob Dylan's Beard and Pick Up the Change were at the top of my must-hear list. Making it worse is the fact that work is not busy at all tonight, ugh.

With my luck, expect Pieholden Suite to appear tonight. :ohwell

Right now? No, they just did I'm Alwyas in Love and now it's Hate It Here. I've been listening live for about 20 minutes, and no Alone since then.

Ah, must have been a mistake on the website. There have been a lot of surprises over the last couple of nights, but I'd have been stunned if they were doing that one.