86 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you identify yourself as?

• Atheist
    • Agnostic
    • Other

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe there's ... something. I just have no idea what. And I'm cool with that. I think explanations come to people in the way they're best geared to accept them.

(I checked agnostic.)

"I'm Bill Maher, and I approve of this thread" :stunned

I did vote, Loretta. :thumbup

Brought up Anglican. My current beliefs are probably best described as a mishmash of Existential Humanism and Buddhist philosophy, even though they contradict each other.

My goodness, Lynn - what a way to start a fire. :shifty

Anyways, me claiming atheism is, at this point, probably sort of redundant.

It's been done before around here - just like the Wilco and Religion thread.

I believe in a higher power. I'm Christian, but I don't believe it's the one and only faith that one has to believe in or they are damned to hell.

I'm a Jewnatarian Universalist with Quaker tendencies and a love for Jesus, the teacher.

have absorbed many buddhist teachings via osmosis around my buddhist husband, but i remain a practicing agnostic. was brought up presbyterian by parents, one of whom fell into atheism as soon as the kids were out of the house and the other became an avid unitarian, if you can call a unitarian avid. i am married to fundamentalist baptist in-laws and have a jewish sister-in-law. i know this all means nothing, but i felt like writing.