HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm 19 minutes early, but just wanted to wish you all the best on your birthday, jeff! chicago misses you! :cheekkiss

(incredibly, btw, you were mentioned in the red eye last week as having a birthday soon and being a virgo...they used you as an example in some random, weirdly-placed horoscope listing.)

Have a great birthday!

Happy Birthday Jeff. I hope your day is filled with joy. :thumbup

And thanks for all the music, especially "Remember The Mountain Bed" - one of my favorite pieces of music ever.

wishing you a magnificent birthday, jeff. after many years of inexplicable oblivion, i discovered your music just about a year ago, and what a great time of non-stop musical discovery this has been for me! thank you so much for that and for all your music to come, wherever it takes you and everyone who loves you, now including me.

:birthday :cheekkiss :peace

Jefftivus for the rest of us :lol

Happy Birthday Jeff -- many thanks for all you have done and continue to do for all of your fans. Hope to be able to see you guys soon (holding out hope for another residency!)