New and Improved 3-ply election thread...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HER campaign? Is that separate from the McCain campaign?

I've been saying all along that they act as though they are runnign her for president.

Is this their October surprise? "It's only september, but surprise we're not interested in running anymore"

Really though has there been any real acceptabel logic on the Palin suspension angle?

I'm surprised this thread is still here--I thought it would be suspended by now. For the good of the country, you know?

My head hurts. This whole stunt is so ridiculous, if there is any rationality left in this country, this race should effectively have ended yesterday. I guess we'll have to wait and see if that is the case. I'm not holding my breath.

Fun stuff: Did anyone see Palin get stumped by Katie Couric? Come on, people, if she ever does (god forbid) find herself in the role of president, she's going to have to deal with people a whole lot scarier that Katie f'ing Couric!

What a shock. This whole thing is absolutely ludicrous. I really hope most people planning to vote for them are reading between the lines and seeing straight through this scam, but something tells me that's not the case.

Yeah, unfortunately, I get the sense that folks who are willing to overlook the blinding deficiencies of McCain/Palin have an equally blinding inability to read between the lines, or maybe even read or think all that well at all.

Yeah, unfortunately, I get the sense that folks who are willing to overlook the blinding deficiencies of McCain/Palin have an equally blinding inability to read between the lines, or maybe even read or think all that well at all.

I don't know if that is fair or not, though it does appear to be so. I woudl really love to hear their supporters unvarnished take on this and then compare it to the spin to see how it all matches up.

"I'll try and find some examples and bring em to ya."

Eloquent, funny, and wry :monkey

Palin's sad and very bad interview..watch @ least the last 10 seconds!

yep. more than ever i think she should be running for junior high school cheerleader. and nothing else.

Why, if the campaign has been suspended, did I see a McCain ad on TV this morning?

he's actually campaigning up there? I didn't think he would be. I know yesterday they said they were "in the process" of calling the stations to have them pull their commercials. Maybe they just didn't get around to wtnh yet :P

I frequent another board that consists of mostly Republicans and when I posted this interview, only one of them responded. He was irate that Katie, a left wing wacko, dared to ask such tough questions of Palin. He bet she wouldn't do the same for Biden.

When I listen to many republicans talk they still defend Bush???? :monkey I thought Katie's questions were fair & appropriate.Biden would have actually answered with loot from his own brain. Palin got very angry and flustered @ the end, just like I think she will do in the debate that will probaly magically be resheduled for next year for some silly reason...diahrea, cramps, having a bad day..

I feel as though it's entirely possible that Palin has put zero thought into foreign policy before last month -- which is fine, foreign policy isn't a big concern to the mayor of Wasilla, and only a little bit more of a concern to the government of Alaska. I just would rather that they said, no, she doesn't have foreign policy experience but she's learning very quickly, instead of taking me for an idiot who thinks that the fact that Russia can be seen from some remote Alaskan island that Palin has never visited counts as some sort of foreign policy credential.