• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was this posted before?

http://palinaspresident.com/

:rotfl

"Uh Oh"

:yay

i'll probably get laughed off the board for this but am saying it anyway. i live in a neighborhood where, though we respect each other's privacy, we kind of look out for each other at the same time. there are a couple of people who don't give a damn about anyone except themselves and their family, but most of us are more than willing to help each other out -- whether it's by offering meals when a house floods, showing up at a town council meeting to support someone getting shafted by an outdated ordinance, or, my favorite this year, just forking over an unneeded strip of land so a neighbor could make a safe walkway to his back door. i like living in this kind of neighborhood, and until the 1980s it felt like i was living in that kind of country too. the country hasn't felt that way for a while. some kind of "mine mine mine" spirit started poisoning the atmosphere and luxuries turned into necessities to be guarded with one's life. i'd love to see that go away.

I think I'd like to live in your neighborhood.

I'm doing my patriotic duty...I pledged w/ Wilco to vote on Nov 4th. So I turned down the debate and turned up "I Shall Be Released" ;)

I know it was just a slip of the tongue, but......those gold plated Cadillac plans with their cosmetic surgeries and transplants are so unnecessary. You have no business demanding a Prada liver!

I wondered what the hell he was talking about.

I know it was just a slip of the tongue, but......those gold plated Cadillac plans with their cosmetic surgeries and transplants are so unnecessary.

Slip of the tongue or idiocy?!?

I know it was just a slip of the tongue, but......those gold plated Cadillac plans with their cosmetic surgeries and transplants are so unnecessary. You have no business demanding a Prada liver!

A dig on Biden's hair plugs?

I wondered what the hell he was talking about.

I actually didn't catch it when he said it because I was too busy finishing his sentence and including "hair" before "transplant" since I heard the same line in the last debate. It was my husband who pointed out he had really said transplants sans hair. :lol

At no point have we seen a grace note from McCain. When dealing with the negativism of the campaign' date=' it would not have killed him to seem genuinely horrified at calls for violence rather than offended that anyone dare criticize him or some of his supporters. Or to wish Obama well. It's this lack of generosity of spirit that he lacks and that people want in a president. Obama still manages to say when he agrees with or admires McCain.[/quote']

He put into words how I felt about McCain's response to the negative campaign question.

joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber joe the plumber

Seeing Obama saturday in KC! He's in St. Louie in the am.

This Saturday, October 18th, please join Barack Obama in Kansas City, MO, where he will talk about his vision for creating the kind of change we need.

Change We Need Rally

with Barack Obama

National World War I Museum

at Liberty Memorial

Intersection of Main St. and Memorial Dr.

Kansas City, MO

Saturday, October 18th

Gates Open: 4:00 p.m.

No certification for teachers?

Dude, this election is only about Joe the plumber...or 6-pack.